The3Halls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought about this? What about Lily’s football etc that she loves and lives for? Her mums just gonna rip the kids away from that 🤷🏼‍♀️ seems pretty selfish if you ask me? Choosing her husband over her kids only selfish and irresponsible parents do that
I’m so confused, I thought this was ages ago and the move was cancelled for the foreseeable?

Reactions: 4
Has anyone seen his latest set of stories?

The decision of Lily getting the Covid jab is her own - but the back and forth between her dad and mum and how disconnected they seem must be a really difficult situation to live in.

I’m wondering whether Lily’s mum knew she didn’t want the jab when she signed the forms or not. Him being annoyed that they didn’t ask him too is a little unreasonable as that’s their own personal disagreement and lack communication. It must be frustrating for him but it’s not the schools responsibility. But when Lily said no they definitely should not have pushed it any further and trying to push their views on a student is very inappropriate

Reactions: 5
The ‘yes guys’ he does at the start of the videos is the cringiest thing 🤦‍♀️
Plus I can’t stand how he shoves the camera in the kids faces when they’re eating. Nobody wants to be filmed while eating.

Am I missing something with the comments? Why do they nearly all go on about what a perfect dad he is? Are they made up or are people taking the piss?

Not seen his kids for what seems 13 days . Ralph hadn't opened his calender and been very quiet on insta. As he had covid?

A
i find him really annoying,not telling lily to lift her mask, seems to be centred around himself rather than his kids, and generally seems a bit bratty imo
[/QUOTE he's annoying he copy's other people content ca t thi k of his own and th lids ate spoilt brats don t get me started lol
The ‘yes guys’ he does at the start of the videos is the cringiest thing 🤦‍♀️
Plus I can’t stand how he shoves the camera in the kids faces when they’re eating. Nobody wants to be filmed while eating.
Roland is sooo annoying and them kids spoilt brats

Reactions: 1
I don't get how he's got so many followers, he's pretty boring to be honest really.. none of them have much personality, so dull.

Reactions: 5
Jesus… I’ve never seen anybody have such an awkward relationship with their kids
I think any relationship on camera is awkward. Why any parent thinks vlogging their kids for money is a good idea for them, their future or their relationship is beyond me.

Reactions: 3
I feel like he definitely favours Ralph over Lily, Ralph can literally do no wrong where as with Lily he's extremely critical of her.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.