The3Halls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How ridiculous - they dragged it through family courts for months only to have it 'fall through' 2/3 weeks before their move date? Bullshit IMO, her partner probably did have the option to stay or have some flexibility.

Not hating. New video with credit card. Why does everything have to be designer. Yes he can afford it but when he even says himself Ralph needs new tshirts because of making them dirty, buy cheaper until he looks after stuff?.

Reactions: 2
Seems like he is at the football with his new girlfriend maybe? But she does not look Spanish or Italian. She has a private account which he follows

Reactions: 1
17ADDD05-B128-48BC-8E8E-88D691FE7F79.png

Seems like he is at the football with his new girlfriend maybe? But she does not look Spanish or Italian. She has a private account which he follows
this woman? He 100% bought 3 tickets, he showed the screen shot on his story last weekend. No Lily in sight

View attachment 718531

this woman? He 100% bought 3 tickets, he showed the screen shot on his story last weekend. No Lily in sight
Yeah definitly
It was my friend who saw him wiv the Spanish lady last month (got locked out of my other tattle account)
Definitely a different woman she said the other woman looked like Pocahontas (spelling lol)
They didnt have kids with thm either

Last edited:
So 4 days ago Roland did an Ad with Clark’s for Ralph’s school shoes..today they are shopping for Ralph’s school shoes 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh hey Roland I see you reading here 👀 what a ridiculous excuse on the whole Clark’s situation 😂

• Haha
A93F7BC5-36CA-47A0-A324-D4D8014252A0.jpeg

how is Ralph’s handwriting & spelling this bad! he’s going into secondary and can’t even spell scissors lollll

So yesterday he does a video saying they got all the school stationary from WH Smith today he’s done an ad on Instagram for Amazon back to school stationary.

MAKE.UP.YOUR.MIND

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So yesterday he does a video saying they got all the school stationary from WH Smith today he’s done an ad on Instagram for Amazon back to school stationary.

MAKE.UP.YOUR.MIND
Did he not say in the video that he ordered stuff on Amazon? I’m not 100% sure and don’t want to rewatch the video.

edit: haven’t seen the ad on Instagram btw, don’t follow them.

Did he not say in the video that he ordered stuff on Amazon? I’m not 100% sure and don’t want to rewatch the video.

edit: haven’t seen the ad on Instagram btw, don’t follow them.
Yeah he did - think thats why he mentioned it.

I find Roland very calculating. I think he reads the DadVGirls thread too bc over there, people made a comment about how they were going to WHSmith and paying so much when they couldve got the same at Tesco for less. Roland made it a point to say how you can go where you want but HE goes to WHS :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
I really like Roland honestly doesn’t seem fair and you can tell he really loves his kids and has a great relationship with them

I feel really sorry for not just him but those kids too. Lilly is 13 isn't she? At that age I couldn't think of anything worse than being uprooted to another country, miles away from my friends. It sounds like she has a really decent social life already. It almost feels like the mum is uprooting just to please 1 member of her family unit and not considering the children.
Although obviously we haven't heard the mums side of the story.
Also Ralph seems incredibly close to his dad, what a lot to be going through as you transition from primary to secondary education.
I thought about this? What about Lily’s football etc that she loves and lives for? Her mums just gonna rip the kids away from that 🤷🏼‍♀️ seems pretty selfish if you ask me? Choosing her husband over her kids only selfish and irresponsible parents do that

I thought about this? What about Lily’s football etc that she loves and lives for? Her mums just gonna rip the kids away from that 🤷🏼‍♀️ seems pretty selfish if you ask me? Choosing her husband over her kids only selfish and irresponsible parents do that
We don't know the details or the each side of the story and rightly so. There are always two sides to each story and the truth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.