The3Halls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this means he is going to move to Wales to be near the kids.
He is one committed dad, uprooting himself and moving away from his own friends and family to be close to his children
Have the upmost respect for Roland (y) 👏
1627752050997.png

Reactions: 5
I think this means he is going to move to Wales to be near the kids.
He is one committed dad, uprooting himself and moving away from his own friends and family to be close to his children
Have the upmost respect for Roland (y) 👏
View attachment 689896
Fair play to him if he’s going to uproot himself for the kids. He’s definitely a very devoted dad.
But, I don’t know. Was this story really necessary? Like he’s a grown man. He’s more than capable of finding a rental property for himself. This just seems a bit like airing your dirty laundry and attention seeking.
Like he wants to praise. I get that he’s going through a lot and probably not in the best frame of mind but it just sit right with me. Something I’d expect from a teenager.

Fair play to him if he’s going to uproot himself for the kids. He’s definitely a very devoted dad.
But, I don’t know. Was this story really necessary? Like he’s a grown man. He’s more than capable of finding a rental property for himself. This just seems a bit like airing your dirty laundry and attention seeking.
Like he wants to praise. I get that he’s going through a lot and probably not in the best frame of mind but it just sit right with me. Something I’d expect from a teenager.
Yeah he didn't have to post this and could have been making a statement, but it is pretty hard to find private landlords (especially if you want to do it quickly) he has good reach on his instagram so i can see why he did it

E278C3BE-448C-47AF-AB20-512B6A4ED1B9.png

😦

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I agree.

She walked around the whole shop with her mask down and everything they had already touched which they dropped they put back on the shelves or just dumped them any where, you don't touch or pick something up if your not going to buy it. Things may be starting to get better in regards to the virus but it isn't over yet.

I thought it was a really stupid and irresponsible challenge to do in the current situation.
She is 12/13. Legally in the uk she is not permitted to wear a mask, they chose to, so that’s prob why he didn’t say pull it up.

I feel really sorry for not just him but those kids too. Lilly is 13 isn't she? At that age I couldn't think of anything worse than being uprooted to another country, miles away from my friends. It sounds like she has a really decent social life already. It almost feels like the mum is uprooting just to please 1 member of her family unit and not considering the children.
Although obviously we haven't heard the mums side of the story.
Also Ralph seems incredibly close to his dad, what a lot to be going through as you transition from primary to secondary education.

Reactions: 11
Its gone now....
Well he’s definitely proved me wrong about him being an attention seeking teenager then 😜

But right if reply and all that, seeing as though he must be constantly on here, Hi Roland 👋
To your point that if I wanted to say something I could have dm’d you, I really didn’t need to ask about your motives. My point was that it was in bad taste to put it up regardless. And given that you so quickly snapped at a small bit of criticism, I imagine if I had messaged you about it, I’d have been quickly blocked so what’s the point?

Reactions: 4
Just saw Rolands q&a, he’s not moving to Wales but is looking to rent a place there so that he has somewhere to stay when he visits etc.
Is Roland dyslexic? I’ve noticed there’s so many typos on his stories

Mums moving because he hubby is in the army he said. Every 2 years. I personally don’t think that’s her being selfish.. can he help which base he’s posted to?

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Mums moving because he hubby is in the army he said. Every 2 years. I personally don’t think that’s her being selfish.. can he help which base he’s posted to?
Wouldn’t it be better if the kids stayed with Roland then? More stability and the kids can have a good social life too!

Wouldn’t it be better if the kids stayed with Roland then? More stability and the kids can have a good social life too!
Does the mum have any kids with the new partner?
Yes I think that would make a lot more sense to be honest. R does seem close with Ralph, although doesn’t seem to spend as much time with Lily

Yes I think that would make a lot more sense to be honest. R does seem close with Ralph, although doesn’t seem to spend as much time with Lily
I’m not sure, does the mum have social media? it seems like Ralph would be heartbroken to move away from his dad

Dont think the mum has kids with the partner as they've never mentioned other siblings - although it seems the mum met and married the army guy within the space of 18 months during a pandemic!

I think Lily and Roland's relationship was only strained due to the constant filming and Lily not wanting to be involved as much which is why she took a break. Probably felt every time she was at her dad's, she had to film content instead of spending time with him organically. Obviously all speculation!

• Wow
But you put your kids first surely? Where is the stability in being uprooted every 2 years. Plenty of couples survive long distance marriages (those on oil rigs as an example) she could stay put and then sort something out so she could travel and see her husband either with the kids or whilst they were with their dad.
I just think they aren't little kids anymore, it is very difficult at Lillys age to just leave behind a friendship group and enter into a brand new school with friendships already well formed. Leaving behind the football team she clearly loves.
I think if it were me and I desperately wanted to put my new husband first then I would let the children decide on who they wanted to be with at that age.

Reactions: 10
It sounds like he is building up to telling his followers about a new woman to me
I actually came on here to see if this had been wrote. Because I have a friend who says she thinks she saw Roland with an Italian or Spanish woman recently but she cudnt be 100% certain it was. She was going to ask for a foto but decided not to. She really does think it was him tho

really hope the situation with Lilly and ralph ends up ok

It all makes sense with lily not wanting to be involved now he said she wants to spend time with her friends and if she thought she was moving that seems rational. Regardless of any situation roland is an incredible dad and doesn't deserve having his kids potentially uprooted over a new man in their lives my partner works away 6 days a week all over the country we don't go uprooting our children because children need consistent stability. If you really love someone the arrangement can work

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.