The3Halls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
some people requested it on the DadVGirls thread so i made one
Thanks

i really like their channel, they’re really genuine and Roland seems like a really good dad, he does a lot for his kids.
what does everyone else think?

i find him really annoying,not telling lily to lift her mask, seems to be centred around himself rather than his kids, and generally seems a bit bratty imo
Thanks

i really like their channel, they’re really genuine and Roland seems like a really good dad, he does a lot for his kids.
what does everyone else think?

Reactions: 4
i find him really annoying,not telling lily to lift her mask, seems to be centred around himself rather than his kids, and generally seems a bit bratty imo
I agree.

She walked around the whole shop with her mask down and everything they had already touched which they dropped they put back on the shelves or just dumped them any where, you don't touch or pick something up if your not going to buy it. Things may be starting to get better in regards to the virus but it isn't over yet.

I thought it was a really stupid and irresponsible challenge to do in the current situation.

Reactions: 7
I agree.

She walked around the whole shop with her mask down and everything they had already touched which they dropped they put back on the shelves or just dumped them any where, you don't touch or pick something up if your not going to buy it. Things may be starting to get better in regards to the virus but it isn't over yet.

I thought it was a really stupid and irresponsible challenge to do in the current situation.
I agree with the putting stuff back but who doesn’t 😂 lily’s mask wasn’t down the entire time just half the time and he did tell her to put it up

I agree with the putting stuff back but who doesn’t 😂 lily’s mask wasn’t down the entire time just half the time and he did tell her to put it up
She had her mask up for about 5 seconds. She literally walked around the shop with it down.

Reactions: 1
I used to like Roland but now the bigger the channel is getting the more I feel like it’s going to his head

Reactions: 5
if any1 wants to comment on the lilly situation, please do it here rather than on DVG thread

Reactions: 2
Tbh I'd been getting the vibe that Lily hadn't been interested in filming for a while bc she was so quiet in videos compared to when they started out. I think Roland would tell her she needed to be in the videos and that's why she was always so quiet or moody. Plus the whole 'my house, my rules' could have meant when she was at his and they needed to film, she had to be in them which is why she is choosing to stay at her mum's now. He made out like the rules meant their mum is more lenient which Lily prefers when I doubt that's the case.

Is she still doing that sweet page? Even that was loads for a child to run. I know she was getting her parents help but still. Guess Roland needs to make the monthly payments on the leased A-Class he's purchased :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
Tbh I'd been getting the vibe that Lily hadn't been interested in filming for a while bc she was so quiet in videos compared to when they started out. I think Roland would tell her she needed to be in the videos and that's why she was always so quiet or moody. Plus the whole 'my house, my rules' could have meant when she was at his and they needed to film, she had to be in them which is why she is choosing to stay at her mum's now. He made out like the rules meant their mum is more lenient which Lily prefers when I doubt that's the case.

Is she still doing that sweet page? Even that was loads for a child to run. I know she was getting her parents help but still. Guess Roland needs to make the monthly payments on the leased A-Class he's purchased :rolleyes:
He posted this about the sweet shop today. It was quite obvious that she wasnt keen on being on camera for a little while

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I find it weird how Lilly was fine with being in the dadvgirls vid but won't feature in her dads ones

I find it weird how Lilly was fine with being in the dadvgirls vid but won't feature in her dads ones
I think it's because she didn't get a choice whether to be in her dad's videos rather than her not wanting to be on camera - it's his bread and butter and whenever they are at his place, he films and shes in them. She probably just thought it would be fun initially as Grace does it but when you're having to churn out content and film every week, it must have become draining and frustrating esp if it was getting in the way of her social life and relationship with parents. Idk why she doesn't stay with him if he's filming, it is weird.

I think it's because she didn't get a choice whether to be in her dad's videos rather than her not wanting to be on camera - it's his bread and butter and whenever they are at his place, he films and shes in them. She probably just thought it would be fun initially as Grace does it but when you're having to churn out content and film every week, it must have become draining and frustrating esp if it was getting in the way of her social life and relationship with parents. Idk why she doesn't stay with him if he's filming, it is weird.
I agree but i think there's more to it. She's obviously had some form of other disagreement with Roland

I agree but i think there's more to it. She's obviously had some form of other disagreement with Roland
Hes just posted again - the courts have sided with the mother and her new husband and shes moving the kids to Wales! Ridiculous if you ask me!

• Wow
I actually feel really sorry for Roland and the children, seems like such a bad move :confused: My dad didn't give a tit about me and he didn't live far, didn't see him. My mum could have moved me from the south coast of england to Scotland and he wouldn't have batted an eye lid. Then you have amazing dad's like this who invest in their children and are a whole parent sharing everything and they get shat on.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I actually feel really sorry for Roland and the children, seems like such a bad move :confused: My dad didn't give a tit about me and he didn't live far, didn't see him. My mum could have moved me from the south coast of england to Scotland and he wouldn't have batted an eye lid. Then you have amazing dad's like this who invest in their children and are a whole parent sharing everything and they get shat on.
Couldn’t have said it better myself I can’t imagine what they must be going through!

• Heart
Yes when he seems to be just as involved in their lives as their mum is it truly isn’t fair that she can move them away like that. My dad was the one who moved away from me. Hopefully he’ll still be able to see them fairly regularly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.