The3Halls #2 2 Halls left now Lilly’s done, if her Dad slides into your DMs - run!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dobbie looks about 17 years old in her recent photo! How the F Roland doesn’t feel wrong liking her photo is beyond me!! Wow

Reactions: 1
Dobbie looks about 17 years old in her recent photo! How the F Roland doesn’t feel wrong liking her photo is beyond me!! Wow
i know. I’m getting the impression he’s really chasing this one and she’s trying to be polite but not really interested and that’s why he’s chasing more . He’s really vying for her attention, he likes every single thing she posts. Let’s not forget she archived the only 2 photos that he commented on. Usually he would have unfollowed by now in a strop. How can he think the two of them would look like a suitable couple? She looks so young and him so old

Oh my goodness, the difference in Lilly in the recent video compared to her in DVG! I don’t like either of them, but she’s so much happier with DVG, she seems so down with Roly!

Reactions: 7
All over Dobbie’s post, I reckon she loves the attention he is giving her. Seems very much to be posting these attempts of seductive photos for someone doesn’t she? They are both bleeping gross 🤢

Reactions: 4
Roly has been liking DVGs old Nanny’s IG pics. There is a 15 year age difference.
I still cannot believe he thinks that is acceptable behaviour!

Reactions: 3
How did he not think that present would pop out 💀 even Ralph knew! You’d at least hold it away from you 🙄

I thought Lily didn’t want to film with them anymore

Oh my goodness, the difference in Lilly in the recent video compared to her in DVG! I don’t like either of them, but she’s so much happier with DVG, she seems so down with Roly!
That's because Roland is an absolute killjoy. Look at him with that glitter! We all know there wouldn't have been a hint of a smile if the camera wasn't rolling.

Reactions: 5
Yess!! 😂 surely she must be thinking what a creep! Strange how he would find her after all these months unless they have mutuals.. it will be hilarious if she doesn’t follow back 😂

Reactions: 2
So wait wait let me get this right
She has a private account so has for some reason accepted him but didn’t want to follow back 😂
I’m pretty sure she hasn’t?! So we can expect him to unfolllow in a few days

Honestly one of the other women he’s just followed (despite looking like she is filtered to duck) honestly HOW can he think someone that attractive might be interested in him?!
He’s deluded, he rates himself so much!

he gets bored every Saturday night and goes sniffing around women and DMing them to see who he can try to entice I’m sure of it

Last edited:
None of them have been unfollowed, yet!
he’s such a creep , if he could he would definitely go for much younger if laws wasn’t in place. like he would go into club and try and get a girl into bed , he just has that persona about him , being a criminal psychologist myself i can see it happening ngl😂

he’s such a creep , if he could he would definitely go for much younger if laws wasn’t in place. like he would go into club and try and get a girl into bed , he just has that persona about him , being a criminal psychologist myself i can see it happening ngl😂
Definitely! If anyone hasn’t read from the previous thread or earlier on, he used to follow young girls who followed him. If they looked attractive in their small profile pic, he would request to follow them. They would be “star struck” 😂 and accept his request and DM’ing would begin. We know this as someone posted that he had in fact messaged their 16 year old sister (I think it was 16 off the top of my head, could have been 17/18 but it was young) who was in a going out dress etc on her profile pic. She didn’t reply. But this allowed everyone on here to see what we suspected was true.

Another reason we gathered it was true is because he stopped doing it as soon as several people highlighted it on thread 1. Also it was clear he goes for teen mums or young women 20/21 with a child. All very pretty and way out of his league, but they were as I said flattered that someone they follow on YouTube with a large IG following had “noticed” them.
He actually set up a Tattle account which got banned straight away but he ranted for a few hours in the middle of the night about how it simply wasn’t true. Yet the following of young girls mainly stopped, until recently when it’s starting up again a bit. Most recently with DvG’s Nanny who is about 21 I think? And he has a special interest in a girl with a baby who has recently separated from her bf, called Rachel. Think she’s about 21 too. He commented under a couple of her pics even and she deleted the photos!

Definitely! If anyone hasn’t read from the previous thread or earlier on, he used to follow young girls who followed him. If they looked attractive in their small profile pic, he would request to follow them. They would be “star struck” 😂 and accept his request and DM’ing would begin. We know this as someone posted that he had in fact messaged their 16 year old sister (I think it was 16 off the top of my head, could have been 17/18 but it was young) who was in a going out dress etc on her profile pic. She didn’t reply. But this allowed everyone on here to see what we suspected was true.

Another reason we gathered it was true is because he stopped doing it as soon as several people highlighted it on thread 1. Also it was clear he goes for teen mums or young women 20/21 with a child. All very pretty and way out of his league, but they were as I said flattered that someone they follow on YouTube with a large IG following had “noticed” them.
He actually set up a Tattle account which got banned straight away but he ranted for a few hours in the middle of the night about how it simply wasn’t true. Yet the following of young girls mainly stopped, until recently when it’s starting up again a bit. Most recently with DvG’s Nanny who is about 21 I think? And he has a special interest in a girl with a baby who has recently separated from her bf, called Rachel. Think she’s about 21 too. He commented under a couple of her pics even and she deleted the photos!
Excellent recap, absolutely spo!!! 👏🏼
This recap needs to be put on to kick start thread 3. Someone needs to choose a thread title! But make it under the influencer section rather than families so we can try and get some more people on here.
Also I think the thread title needs to say “Roland Hall The 3 Halls: …” just so again it’s more obvious who it’s about.
I can make the new thread if someone chooses the title as we’re about ready to go guys! 😄

Reactions: 4
I say we still go for

“Roland hall needs a new hobby, instead of stalking Little Miss Dobby”, instead of her forename too as it’s not really her fault 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.