The X factor: Celebrity

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t help but watch this tit show 😂😂
Cringe out my arse the whole way through

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Felt really sorry for Johny he clearly thought Martin was going home 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I thought it was such a weird show. They let everyone through! And you are right Jennys voice was a bit weird. Althougth not terrible. Its so bad but cant stop watching.

Simons just wanting to launch two new bands in a sneaky way. The girls who are vloggers and the twins, Max and Harvey. They have massive reach and will undoubtedly sail through the comp via fan votes.
I think he’s desperate to put the love island lots as winners. They won’t last long but will get him a lot of money out of a couple of songs.

there’s no way if this was the properx factor they’d get through never mind get that buzzer thing. The only girl that can sing is the one from the west end. They have to stick a rap in every song for Wes and eyal looks like some geeky cousin who’s stumbled into a cool party and doesn’t know what todo. It’s embarrassing.
The west end girl should be especially embarrassed. Going from being in the west end to that

• Haha
Vinnie Jones through..... all I hear is shouting 😂

Ok and I kinda find Kevin McHale really hot 😂

What a load of shite! Louis is defo getting it on with that American lad to give him that vote thingy..then giving Vinnie the sympathy vote ..pathetic (I know he’s just lost his wife and that’s tragic .but) and then that hard faced thing from towie who just sings sad love songs #boreoff ...rant over haha god I love this site 😩

Reactions: 1
Good way for Simon to line his pockets by signing someone to release a quick song/album and cash in on 'celebrity personalities' who the public already kind of know (in some cases anyway).

I only caught the end but Kevin’s gone 😭 and Vinnie tried to sacrifice himself but Simon kept him in because of his heart and he think he can win it 😳

What a complete and utter joke...
I cannot believe Vinnie went through over Kevin, and at Simon's insistence too!

I think Simon needs to throw the towel in, it used to be a talent show for a few years then it became so fixed it was offensive to the voting public and now its a horrible joke but the joke is on Simon.

Reactions: 1
Simon is so far up Vinnie Jones arse it’s embarrassing!! How could u save him over an actual singer... especially when he’s already offered to step down.... tosser!!
He had already gone down in my estimations when he saved Martin but this is just ridiculous.... I thought it was a singing competition???