The X factor: Celebrity

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watched both episodes last night! ๐Ÿ˜‚ weird as duck! Such an odd concept and set up... so awkward just in simons garden! Jeremy Edwards came across like a right old twit ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I stumbled upon it when Rikki Lake was singing ๐Ÿ˜ณ dafuq ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
rikki....rikki...rikki

I remember that was played at 1/2am during my uni days ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Reactions: 3
How bizarre that 15 desperate wannabes auditioned and 13 got through ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I actually canโ€™t believe how low television is becoming!

What i cant understand is why so many people online (facebook etc) think Jenny (The vixen from the chase) was amazing! her voice sounded ridiculous!!! i cant understand it - and now they have decided to let her sing in the live eps. joke!!!

Reactions: 5
I thought it was such a weird show. They let everyone through! And you are right Jennys voice was a bit weird. Althougth not terrible. Its so bad but cant stop watching.

Simons just wanting to launch two new bands in a sneaky way. The girls who are vloggers and the twins, Max and Harvey. They have massive reach and will undoubtedly sail through the comp via fan votes.

Reactions: 6
I haven't watched but I just can't see the point in it? I guess part of it is Simon is running out of ideas and X Factor/BGT have been losing views over the years (hence the BGT Champions too I'm guessing), but I feel like X Factor should've been axed a while ago.

How bad was Vinny Jones ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
Thank you. I felt he just shouted. I put a status on fb saying "someone tell Vinnie shouting isn't singing" my opinion was seen as cruel because his wife recently died. I'm sorry his wife died, I do understand he will be hurting but I'm not going to pretend he was amazing.

Reactions: 4
Thank you. I felt he just shouted. I put a status on fb saying "someone tell Vinnie shouting isn't singing" my opinion was seen as cruel because his wife recently died. I'm sorry his wife died, I do understand he will be hurting but I'm not going to pretend he was amazing.
Hate when people act like you canโ€™t be negative about someone because theyโ€™ve been through a tragedy! If heโ€™s crap heโ€™s crap end of

Reactions: 6
how the heck was Martin Bashir saved ๐Ÿ˜‚

Iโ€™m strangely loving this X factor though itโ€™s bat tit crazy ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 1
looool going by olivias reaction Iโ€™m assuming she thought sheโ€™d win?!! ๐Ÿ˜‚ never warmed to her she came across as a bit full of herself

Reactions: 1
looool going by olivias reaction Iโ€™m assuming she thought sheโ€™d win?!! ๐Ÿ˜‚ never warmed to her she came across as a bit full of herself
I read an interview that they asked if she felt under pressure as she was the bookies favourite to win ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚ I completely agree though she thought she was going to win, just overly built up by the British press

Reactions: 2
I read an interview that they asked if she felt under pressure as she was the bookies favourite to win ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚ I completely agree though she thought she was going to win, just overly built up by the British press
she was clearly taking it far far more seriously than the other contestants. The british celebs seem to just be doing it for a laugh but I guess she thought it was a super serious competition and that it would propel her to worldwide fame!