The Witt Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I fall out and in with her. She’s a bit posh for me ?

Her kids are gorgeous though and I’m so so jealous of where she lives. I’d love to have a home with so many animals.

Reactions: 4
She doesnt like the idea of work very much and always professes her kids to better than the rest. Definitely acts way above her station , but have you seen the latest budgeting vlog lmao - 1. Ive cut back on shellac nails 2. We simply had to axe the national trust pass ?

Reactions: 5
I think the last I saw was the kids Christmas present hauls. I did find that she moaned a lot about what she had to do when it seemed very little to me.

Remember when the dishwasher broke? She acted like it was such a big job to wash a sink full of dishes.

I do quite fancy her hubby though ?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think he spends all the time out the house and at work to get away from her. Never liked the way she favours the girl over the eldest son and he gets no attention and she always moans about him poor boy.

Reactions: 5
She annoys me. Unbearably smug about a lifestyle that she simply married into. Also the ‘I’m soooo busy!!!’ Especially before she started working. Busy doing what? Your kids are in school all day, all you do is go to the gym and mooch around Waitrose? Oh and don’t get me started on the horse riding. She had a few riding lessons and quickly bought horses that she is far too inexperienced to ride. What a huge waste of money!

Agreed daisiemae those poor horses get zero attention she cant even give her own children adequate attention they just roam or get sent to grannys because shes had enough of them

Reactions: 3
For all her healthy eating etc she seems to be ill an awful lot. And complains every day about how tired she is.

Reactions: 6
i always thought she came across one of them well im a perfect parent type of people and she always seems to flaunt the cash like when they go away they always stay in a lodge insstead of a caravan i would hate a husband that worked 7 days a week missed family days out holidays etc it must bring a decent wage in though if they are able to do wat they do

Reactions: 2
I can only watch her for a few weeks before I have to unsub for a while.

She sometimes acts a bit ungrateful for items that she has been sent to review etc.

Reactions: 4
i feel the same they get sent a lot for how little her channel is in comparrison and its like nothing i really think her husband proberly pushed her to get a job otherwise she would just stay at home

Reactions: 1
I don't think she has it as easy as many other SAHM YTers - Graham works 7 days etc. which must be pretty crap tbh. I've always thought she's a v good mum as she always took them out loads in hols and just did stuff herself without him which showed she was confident and independent. I admire that.

However, she seems pretty thick. She constantly mispronounces things, uses awful grammar. Even simple words she can't say.
She is always moaning about the weather. Too hot, too cold.
She seems really smug about their farm life and their pool. Also 'we have people who work for us'.
She got that job in a gym last year then almost immediately resigned as she couldn't deal with the shifts and actually going to work like a normal person.
Shows her years of pleasing herself being SAHM have not done her any good!
She's not mentioned the horses for ages lol. Forgot about them.
Spends so much on clothes for her and kids.

I do watch her though still.

She is independent I agree, and it can’t be easy Graham working every day. She does have a hands on MiL I’m sure her children stay over night every weekend? which most parents don’t have. I get the impression Graham was getting on a bit and needed to find a housewife who would give him kids and keep a home so he went online,I’m sure that’s how they met.

She does miss spell a lot but I don’t think that’s her fault really, she might be dyslexic or something.

I always think the pirtion sizes she makes for Graham’s dinners are TINY for a man doing a heavy manual job from early morning til night. ? And why does she have to keep cutting up the kid’s meals for them? Can’t they do it themselves at their age? ?

Reactions: 10
I always think the pirtion sizes she makes for Graham’s dinners are TINY for a man doing a heavy manual job from early morning til night. ? And why does she have to keep cutting up the kid’s meals for them? Can’t they do it themselves at their age? ?
I’ve thought that too! For a man out doing manual labour all day every day! His portions don’t look much bigger than the kids! I bet you he’s at the chippy every lunchtime!

She is independent I agree, and it can’t be easy Graham working every day. She does have a hands on MiL I’m sure her children stay over night every weekend? which most parents don’t have. I get the impression Graham was getting on a bit and needed to find a housewife who would give him kids and keep a home so he went online,I’m sure that’s how they met.

She does miss spell a lot but I don’t think that’s her fault really, she might be dyslexic or something.
I forgot her spelling is atrocious! Random capitals in everything, missing apostrophes galore. As a 'blogger' that's laughable. At least spell check! Of course she may be dyslexic, in which case, that's fine and understandable, but I don't recall her ever sharing so.

Reactions: 2
Everything Viceroy said :p

Lol about Graham going to the chippie at lunchtime, either that or he has loads of snacks with him when he's working. I agree he's easy on the eye and has that hunky farmer look, lucky Claire.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who's annoyed at her mispronouncing words and getting expressions mixed up but I do feel bad if she is dyslexic.

I thought she was quite middle-class when I first started watching her (maybe because I stumbled across her Joules haul) but I definitely don't think that now. If I didn't know she lived on a farm and had horses, I would say she was your average girl from Southampton. She seems pretty down-to-earth and genuine. I think she tends to buy high-end brand clothes in the sale like I assume a lot of people do. I think she's cut back on the Ocado/Waitrose deliveries too.

I know I'll probably be in the minority here but I do think she's hard-working for a youtuber, she doesn't seem to stop and likes being busy; I can't say this about other youtubers I watch. I agree it's not like she has to work full-time every day, it's just refreshing to me not to see someone complain about having to get up early and do what most people have to do. I do like that she carved out a career for herself as a personal instructor.

Sorry, I'll try not to rave about her too much lol- these are just my thoughts on her.

Reactions: 11
Yes I think it’s because she was born into a working class upbringing she wasn’t born into that middle class farming lifestyle. She does work hard on her channel that’s true. I wouldn’t say she’s always busy though, it’s not like she’s a full time working mum with toddlers, she has plenty of free time during the day while her kids are at school. I think she’s one of those people who wants to be seen to be super busy and enjoys the praise of it. Maybe it’s because I have 3 toddlers/babies at home so my life is chaos in comparison you know, when people say they have a busy life when really they have 6 hours a day to faff around it grates on me.I agree about her deciding to be a PT and making that happen, she had the money and time to do it so fair enough! She seems to really love fitness which I admire but she needs to eat more , she looked so much better a few years ago when she wasn’t so tiny.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.