The Witt Family #7 Protein here, Protein there, Claire hides the mango incase the kids want their share

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1278205She’s deteriorating by the vlog.

I can’t understand how she can go into Primark and buying NOTHING for Violet. I can guess that Alister might not really wear a lot from there - the mens basic T-shirts in XS are great for teen boys but I find 100s of things for my daughter in there, even if it’s just new underwear or pjs. Just seems to be like Vi is never thought about.

Maybe instead of whinging she had no food in she could have went food shopping instead of going into Primark. Even though her freezer looked rammed.

Her eyes seemed really glazed over in this vlog from the afternoon, almost like she was spaced out too at some points.
Yes what’s going on with her! Even in the sun cream vid she didn’t know what she was talking about 😅 maybe she’s nipping at the gin when Grahams backs turned.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There’s something going on I’ve noticed the random pauses too, all those pills she pops must be interacting in an odd way 😂

Reactions: 3
Not eating properly
Loading up on protein
Gym obsessed
Drinking to ‘make it through dinner’
Taking handfuls of those supplements which probably aren’t really supposed to be mixed together

Look at the way she’s glaring at Myles at the start when they’re talking about the aquarium. She wasn’t interested in him at all and seemed so off.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Not eating properly
Loading up on protein
Gym obsessed
Drinking to ‘make it through dinner’
Taking handfuls of those supplements which probably aren’t really supposed to be mixed together

Look at the way she’s glaring at Myles at the start when they’re talking about the aquarium. She wasn’t interested in him at all and seemed so off.
I was going to post that then thought maybe I was seeing things ,she's staring to the side then seems to be looking at him oddly .

Alister mustn't be having his friends sleep over the gym where they usually stay is a mess the floor is filthy and she has Myles sitting on it with goslings then she complains he's always ill.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I can’t believe she used 4 sausages between five of them! My sausage pasta uses 6 fat sausages for two adults and one teen (there’s sometimes a bit of leftovers.)

ooooh is it new thread time? I have no clue how to start a new one I’ll leave it to someone who knows what they’re doing:oops:

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.