The Witt Family #5 Claire's wardrobe is ready to ping, but kids share a measly cheestring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must have got a lot for a Instagram post/stories and a YouTube video.

Does anyone else think she’s quit her job or is about to? She’s never there and has mentioned restating boot camp next year.

Reactions: 5
She must have got a lot for a Instagram post/stories and a YouTube video.

Does anyone else think she’s quit her job or is about to? She’s never there and has mentioned restating boot camp next year.
I think she will give it up, she seems disinterested in it now compared to when she started ,she's doing nothing but complain about how tired she is and her chores are falling behind ,she'll make a lot more money from brands than she will from working .

Reactions: 4
Anyone else think she was reading here after her latest vid ? addressed everything was said about her ADs and gifted stuff 😂...too coincidental . It's very good of her to donate the stuff to a family in need though.

Reactions: 1
Anyone else think she was reading here after her latest vid ? addressed everything was said about her ADs and gifted stuff 😂...too coincidental . It's very good of her to donate the stuff to a family in need though.
Yeh I thought the same too! I don’t mind Claire she’s not as grabby as all the other influencers

Reactions: 2
Yeh I thought the same too! I don’t mind Claire she’s not as grabby as all the other influencers
Yeah I like her too ! I like the fact she doesn't overindulge the kids like most of them , while having a good life they apprieciate what they're given and don't come across a spoilt brats like some .

Reactions: 3
Claire's kids are very privileged, they have such a good life - living on a farm, plenty of day trips, holidays, pool in the garden, pets, etc. But they're not spoilt, they get a decent amount of presents for occasions without being OTT and both parents spend plenty of time with them, doing family days or movie nights, or Claire taking Myles out on her days off and so on. They're not perfect but I think they generally have a really good balance. I don't begrudge her getting AD money for a Playmobil set if she's going to gift it on to someone that would really get pleasure from it.

Reactions: 9
I know we nit pick about certain things like portions etc, but out of all the people I watch on YouTube, Claire is in my top 5 of favourites. I always enjoy her vlogs or seeing gifts she's bought.
So sad to hear about Pickles the dog 😔

Reactions: 8
Yes she does come across as a nice person .I thought she seemed rather down near the end of the vid ,it is sad about Pickles I remember Graham taking him to the vet a while ago with a lump on his neck maybe it was terminal ,but he had a long enough life for a dog .

• Sad
Another hard day at the office , I think I’d be upping his nursery days maybe he’s bored and needs the stimulation
F367EB25-F497-44DA-B5F9-B3C01D9FAFE0.jpeg
40638713-BF86-4A97-9086-DE7CE704ED0D.jpeg

I’d stick him in full time but I’m sure I’d feel different if he was my child 😂

He needs to learn to have down time. He’s always needed to be on the go and entertained.

I’m sure she’s dreading the bad weather he doesn’t like being inside

Did anyone notice in the latest vlog she gives Myles Brie and Camembert and young children should not have soft cheeses due to risk of listeria , very careless really considering she has 2 children already?

Claire’s hobnobbing with royalty next 👨‍🍳 😂
E403A01E-63F7-4C1C-9A80-6A9C77D9A594.jpeg

Did anyone notice in the latest vlog she gives Myles Brie and Camembert and young children should not have soft cheeses due to risk of listeria , very careless really considering she has 2 children already?
Safety isn’t high in Claire’s agenda

She definitely isnt working and has left this "job" she claims to have , shes doing something else every day on instagram and it isn't working thats for certain.
She may have done ? she only works part time anyway and I think it's a really early shift but she seems to be losing interest in her work.

She may have done ? she only works part time anyway and I think it's a really early shift but she seems to be losing interest in her work.
Very true indeed, it seems she has no motivation unless its something that concerns her having free time all the time and you can't really do that when you have 3 children and going to work seems like too much of an effort for her unless it involves her shopping or getting her hair done then shes up for it

She's mentioned taking up her PT sessions again so I'd assume she will hand in her notice as that's early morning too . I think she likes to get a break from Myles as he overwhelmes her at times .

Reactions: 3
I can’t see her working for much longer, her hours seem to have dwindled a bit and she’s constantly saying she’s off work.

Reactions: 4
Maybe she'll quit before the Christmas rush I'd doubt she'll want to work over Christmas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.