The Witt Family #5 Claire's wardrobe is ready to ping, but kids share a measly cheestring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought Claire’s hair was nicer at the end of the vid than when she goes to the hairdressers.

Reactions: 1
Just watching the vlog and she’s had another week off after the holiday. At this point I’m wondering if she’s heading for leaving her job all together.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She seems to be getting bored although she’s off out with the girls tonight again so at least her social life is on the up

Reactions: 2
I still don’t get why she chose to work in a supermarket when she’s trained to work as a personal trainer and was doing those early morning workouts in the field for a while… it seems odd that she found a job she’s passionate about but then chose to work a supermarket job. 🤷🏽‍♀️ Surely she could do some personal training in her home gym - do her own hours and work around school & nursery runs. Probably be more fulfilling for her too!

Reactions: 5
I still don’t get why she chose to work in a supermarket when she’s trained to work as a personal trainer and was doing those early morning workouts in the field for a while… it seems odd that she found a job she’s passionate about but then chose to work a supermarket job. 🤷🏽‍♀️ Surely she could do some personal training in her home gym - do her own hours and work around school & nursery runs. Probably be more fulfilling for her too!
Myles goes to bed really early and Grahams usually home in the evening I don't know why she couldn't run a bootcamp /PT session then instead of putting herself under pressure with the supermarket job she usually works out at that time anyway.

I think the job suited her at the time. When she started working gyms were closed.

I think Claire treats herself more than any one YouTuber I watch.. She is constantly shopping or showing off her new clothes.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Shes always buying the best for herself but skimps on everything /one else .

Claires just turning into the typical grabby influencer, it's a pity that was something I always liked about her she didn't try to over sell to her audience but boy has that changed ,everything is an AD or unboxing :rolleyes: she seems to be using Myles more than she ever did the other two.

I can’t really blame her for accepting free toys and games like that but she must have been paid too. It does put me off buying whatever they are pushing though as I don’t agree with it in times when some parents are worried about being able to afford Christmas.

Of course they’re paid that’s where the money lies not in how much they earn on YT views, Claire even said that herself . It’s just we know she’s doesn’t over spend on her own kids toys why try and encourage others to.

Reactions: 1
Of course they’re paid that’s where the money lies not in how much they earn on YT views, Claire even said that herself . It’s just we know she’s doesn’t over spend on her own kids toys why try and encourage others to.
True. She would never buy all of those sets.

I don’t see anything wrong with accepting a few free toys

All her birthday/Xmas hauls over the years show that she puts a lot of thought into what toys they have so I can’t see the harm in a few gifted ones

All her birthday/Xmas hauls over the years show that she puts a lot of thought into what toys they have so I can’t see the harm in a few gifted ones
I’m sure every other parent puts thought into their kids presents too.

I'm pretty sure she's had a thing with Playmobil for years and every now and again gets free stuff to promote.

I'm not just talking a few gifted toys. I don't know if you follow her Insta everything has AD or Aff attached she never used to be that grabby.

I'm pretty sure she's had a thing with Playmobil for years and every now and again gets free stuff to promote.
She must apply to promote them ! the same as those cherryz hauls most of the small timers promote they're not gifted you have to apply to the company, the houseslippers she's promoting atm( she showed on her stories) has given her 3 months of brand work .

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.