The Witt Family #5 Claire's wardrobe is ready to ping, but kids share a measly cheestring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@monga had the most likes 👏 Had to edit it a bit as it wouldn't fit 🙄
If anyone wants to do a recap, feel free.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Recap

Claire’s did something weird to her hair and is looking very tired and almost gaunt these days.

She is buying processed stuff and minimal food, kids are sharing sausage rolls, crumpets, and baked potatoes. She buys herself two yogurts for the week and three porridge pots for work. Every week. Her love of nice food seems to have disappeared.

#meatballgate

Her youngest kid is driving her to the brink.

What else folks?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I find it so weird that her family have so little contact with her. Her mum, dad, sister, have they ever been seen on the Vlogs? She seems very isolated. I think she could benefit from joining a toddler group and sharing experiences with other mums. I think Vi and Alister were very straightforward and Myles's challenging behaviour has come as a big shock to her.

Reactions: 5
From what I can remember she used to meet her mum and/or her sister in Southampton quite regularly. I’m assuming it was when her sisters little boy was quite young and she’s probably back to work now, I’m not sure about her mum but I think she mentioned it not too long ago. Possibly working too? Strange that they never seem to make time over the weekends.

She’s never talked about any of Graham’s siblings so I’m not sure if he has any.

Reactions: 2
She said her mum and sister work in healthcare and were working throughout the pandemic ,Gray has got siblings , she doesn't feature family on the vlogs but her dad calls regularly.

Reactions: 2
Another pet hate of mine is Claire doesn’t wash her fruit 🤢

Reactions: 1
I watched an old one of hers last night from about 7 yrs ago (Myles is very like Violet ) her hair looked so much better long ,and the warm brown colour .I don't think this style or colour suits her at all.

She puts those waves in it and tbh it looks worse ,it has gotten very thin and limp .

I find it so weird that her family have so little contact with her. Her mum, dad, sister, have they ever been seen on the Vlogs? She seems very isolated. I think she could benefit from joining a toddler group and sharing experiences with other mums. I think Vi and Alister were very straightforward and Myles's challenging behaviour has come as a big shock to her.
How do you know? Do you really think she shares everything on social media? Her family may well read here and want absolutely no risk of ending up having their looks, intelligence and weight torn apart?

Reactions: 3
How do you know? Do you really think she shares everything on social media? Her family may well read here and want absolutely no risk of ending up having their looks, intelligence and weight torn apart?
It’s mindless gossip. Why are you so defensive? Are you Claire?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
We need Rugratz back ;) she had the opposite effect of gathering critique about Claire 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She does share a lot to be fair so she probably would drop in that she saw her mum or sister. Her days look very lonely.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.