The Witt Family #5 Claire's wardrobe is ready to ping, but kids share a measly cheestring

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree that Violet’s birthday set up looked lovely and cosy I’d have loved a sleepover like that when I was her age!

Reactions: 3
Still no stories or vid very unlike her .I notice she's added digital creater to her Insta bio

Reactions: 1
Still no stories ,ADs or aff links I wonder has Claire found her thread ;)

Even though she doesn’t record vids she was always pretty active on Insta I haven’t noticed her being away this long before?

Even though she doesn’t record vids she was always pretty active on Insta I haven’t noticed her being away this long before?
I don’t follow her on there to be honest.. I found her to be boring.

Reactions: 2
Yeah well she leads a pretty normal mundane life . I hope nothing bads happened I don't think her MH has much more to give .

Reactions: 4
Maybe they've just come down with something and taking time off as everyone is unwell 🤷‍♀️

Even when she's unwell she still share stuff on Insta ,very unlike her to be gone this long

Still nothing on Insta I'm convinced something must be wrong she's never gone this long without posting

just watching today DITL vlog

those 2 xmas trees are SO underwheming! As are those baskets!

she lives in a farmhouse, of sorts, out in the country....get a big tree up Claire!!

she said in the vlog she had taken some time off social media. Thats quite normal I think? sounds like she's been busy prepping for christmas,painting etc.

Reactions: 5
AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker to use tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks