The Witt Family #5 Claire's wardrobe is ready to ping, but kids share a measly cheestring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Claires choice was obvious , four tiny jacket pototoes ( between 5 ) amongst the mountain of junk.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She'll allow them one thing each and freeze the rest to take home lol !

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Seeing the difference between the Aldi shop she does on her own, and the one she's done with Graham and the kids just proves what we've all been saying! Make the most of it Graham and Co, it'll be back to rations next week 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I haven’t read through the previous threads for Claire so I’m sure it’s probably already been mentioned, but she clearly has huge issues with food. There is some sort of eating disorder there for sure - the control she needs over everyone’s meals and the ridiculously small portions… it’s worrying

Reactions: 6
I haven’t read through the previous threads for Claire so I’m sure it’s probably already been mentioned, but she clearly has huge issues with food. There is some sort of eating disorder there for sure - the control she needs over everyone’s meals and the ridiculously small portions… it’s worrying
Welcome to #meatballgate

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve been thinking it’s an eating disorder too. Luckily Graham seems more laid back about food!

Reactions: 6
On her holiday vlog when they cooked bacon and scrambled egg there was such a small amount considering they then split it between 4 of them or 5 if Myles had some too! Also you can just about see when Claire dishes her own up and there’s hardly anything on the plate. The photos she has shared on insta of Violet there’s one of Claire in a summer dress and she looks a much healthier weight. I still can’t believe a few months ago she tried intermittent fasting when she had absolutely no weight to lose.

Unrelated, but the way Myles says ‘huh?’ After everything said to him would drive me up the WALL.

Reactions: 7
It was a small amount between them all but maybe enough with the toast, surprising as she says they don't eat bread but they all seemed to be digging in she does looke better with a few pounds on she's looking very haggard at that weight.

Reactions: 1
Unrelated, but the way Myles says ‘huh?’ After everything said to him would drive me up the WALL.
Agreed. It's literally every single time someone says something to him :oops: I definitely wouldn't be repeating what I said as it's just reinforcing it!

On her holiday vlog when they cooked bacon and scrambled egg there was such a small amount considering they then split it between 4 of them or 5 if Myles had some too! Also you can just about see when Claire dishes her own up and there’s hardly anything on the plate. The photos she has shared on insta of Violet there’s one of Claire in a summer dress and she looks a much healthier weight. I still can’t believe a few months ago she tried intermittent fasting when she had absolutely no weight to lose.

I watched this and was thinking ‘what you talking about that’s loads of food’ but then realised they were all eating from that one plate 😂

hopefully no one went hungry lol. Looks like their eldest turned his into a sandwich, my kind of person!

• Haha
Agreed. It's literally every single time someone says something to him :oops: I definitely wouldn't be repeating what I said as it's just reinforcing it!
Tbh most young kids do that when they’re developing their language and understanding he’ll grow out of it

The tippees look nice for Vi's birthday although I don't think I'd fancy sleeping outside on Halloween 😂

I thought she worked at Aldi as she shops there and she never shopped anywhere except Waitrose and Sainsbury’s before she started working.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.