The Witt Family #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes she does cook healthy enough meals ...glad I'm not alone in the prawn aversion 😂

Are all those swipe ups earning Claire money ? I swiped the nike leggings but it looked like it was just a sale code ?
I thought u had to declare it as affiliate or ad so guessing not if it doesnt say that unless shes not declaring it ?

Reactions: 2
I honestly don’t know. If she has affiliate linked them then she’ll earn if you buy. If she’s just linked them then she’ll get nothing. And as said above, she has to declare them if affiliate.

Annoying either way.

Reactions: 2
Don’t ya mean super spinach smoothies... I bet this is the song Graham played to win her over 😂
You can have an extra sprinkle of chia seeds on yours .

I thought u had to declare it as affiliate or ad so guessing not if it doesnt say that unless shes not declaring it ?
she does declare them if you look you can see a tiny AFF on the posts it’s in white so you can hardly see it. It’s a common strategy that all the grabby twats use on instagram. It’s there so they can’t get a fine off ASA but so small and white writing so most people can’t see it . She also has an amazon shop that she often links too and she makes money off that too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I thought they had to declare Ad on everything now before it was published ?
You do! ASA have explained that ‘aff’ or ‘aff link’ or even ‘affiliate’ is not enough. It should say either ‘ad’ or ‘ad - affiliate link’.

if she is not complying then you can report to the ASA. They take those hiding the tiny AFF very seriously as they are deliberately trying to deceive consumers rather than someone who just ‘didn’t know’ that they had to put it on.

To report you just need a screen shot and go to the ASA website. They don’t pass on who complained or anything.

Reactions: 5
You do! ASA have explained that ‘aff’ or ‘aff link’ or even ‘affiliate’ is not enough. It should say either ‘ad’ or ‘ad - affiliate link’.

if she is not complying then you can report to the ASA. They take those hiding the tiny AFF very seriously as they are deliberately trying to deceive consumers rather than someone who just ‘didn’t know’ that they had to put it on.

To report you just need a screen shot and go to the ASA website. They don’t pass on who complained or anything.
This is what she’s on hers View attachment 386902

Reactions: 1
This is what she’s on hers View attachment 386902
Yes, that is an affiliate link which means she will have made a commission when you bought them. Or when you bought anything else on their website. The cookies can stay on your device for a day to a month. So even if you swipe up but don’t buy right now, maybe you go back tonight or tomorrow, she will still make the commission.

technically that should say ‘ad - affiliate’. Then it’s totally clear that it’s an AD. Some will say that it’s not an ad, but they are making money from it so it is. Would they share the link if they weren’t making anything? Probably not.

you can report that post to ASA, as it is labelled incorrectly.

Reactions: 3
Yes, that is an affiliate link which means she will have made a commission when you bought them. Or when you bought anything else on their website. The cookies can stay on your device for a day to a month. So even if you swipe up but don’t buy right now, maybe you go back tonight or tomorrow, she will still make the commission.

technically that should say ‘ad - affiliate’. Then it’s totally clear that it’s an AD. Some will say that it’s not an ad, but they are making money from it so it is. Would they share the link if they weren’t making anything? Probably not.

you can report that post to ASA, as it is labelled incorrectly.
I have i feel bad but im sick of influencers doing this its just wrong to mislead your followers

I have i feel bad but im sick of influencers doing this its just wrong to mislead your followers
No need to feel bad. If you were in your job and doing something wrong and got pulled up on it, then that’s just the way it is.

I work in the industry myself and am sick of people doing crap like this. It gives us all a bad name. The rules are incredibly easy to follow, ASA even made a flow chart 😂

• Haha
She’s got even MORE affiliates today 🤯🤯🤯 what’s happened to her since the start of January?!

We also need a new thread, I can’t start one.

Reactions: 4
some of the affilate links from today don’t even have aff on them .

She’s got even MORE affiliates today 🤯🤯🤯 what’s happened to her since the start of January?!

We also need a new thread, I can’t start one.
They all turn into Mrs Meldrum eventually

This is true ... yet how much does she moan about Graham not being there and moans about her kids .. there are definitely fundamental flaws in her so called "fairytale approach" as she likes to portray things 🤣

You mean the nursery she puts Myles in because shes bored of parenting ... well she did decide to have a third child ... not that you could even see she has any children from all the lone pictures on insta
How many days does he go to nursery? There’s not one picture of my daughter on my social media...

I said a few pages back that I would take advantage of my daughters school offering kids to go in but on second thoughts she will be staying home. I think we’d just had a bad day and the headteachers offering was a ray of hope.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
How many days does he go to nursery? There’s not one picture of my daughter on my social media...

I said a few pages back that I would take advantage of my daughters school offering kids to go in but on second thoughts she will be staying home. I think we’d just had a bad day and the headteachers offering was a ray of hope.
He goes two days a week, when Claire is working, I believe.

...He isn’t dumped there because she’s had enough of parenting 🙄

Surely it’s better for Claire to have fewer photos of the kids on there. Never heard someone have a go at anyone for having two few pictures of their kids online 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.