The Wilkes Family #2 Vlog On Or Jog On?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe she has stayed off YT for so long... has she really jogged on? ?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I hope not, I'll miss talking to all of you ?
I would too but there are hundreds of channels we can hate watch.

I just can’t bear to see that smug face. If she does come back I bet it isn’t mentioned, unless in the context of how distressing it’s been for her. Which is bullshit because we’ve seen her with the make up on and all smiles for her stories.

She makes me so cross that I saw a Range Rover yesterday and felt like ramming my car into it because it reminded me of her ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Does anyone think she could be waiting for February to come around to start blogging again? New month=fresh start perhaps?

Reactions: 5
Does anyone think she could be waiting for February to come around to start blogging again? New month=fresh start perhaps?
Yeah, possibly.

I wonder how many people she’s suing for defamation this time? I’ve seen about a dozen of her comments saying she’s fake!

Reactions: 7
Yeah, possibly.

I wonder how many people she’s suing for defamation this time? I’ve seen about a dozen of her comments saying she’s fake!
If she does let's counter sue with a class action suit for all the hate and threats and hurtful comments she has directed towards her viewing public.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
If she is truly sorry and truly ashamed of herself surely she would delete her channel and and disappear from social media after making a sinsear apology so on that note she will definitely be back acting the victim.

Reactions: 3
If she is truly sorry and truly ashamed of herself surely she would delete her channel and and disappear from social media after making a sinsear apology so on that note she will definitely be back acting the victim.
I don’t think she knows the meaning of the word sorry.

Reactions: 11
Well am sure her new love lenor will keep her happy..She looked very happy kissing the bottle yesterday..

Strange i thought it would be another type of bottle she would be kissing though

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think she is biding her time - punishing her BearFam and blaming the haters. She is no way sorry or ashamed of her actions - and this goes beyond that word - she has used variations of that word more than once. With her smiley "girls just want to have fun," her love affair with fabric cleaner - and general attitude via her insta posts she seems quite fine.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Definitely just building up suspense before her return. Her polls didn’t get the unanimous ‘come back we all love and miss you’ she was yearning for so that bought her a few more days of sulking.

That’s all this is. One big sulk. Not taking time away as a sign of remorse. Not taking time to reflect on what happened and underrated why it was wrong. She’s just a massive toddler who didn’t get her way and didn’t like being told off. She’ll be back, more obnoxious than ever soon enough.

Reactions: 12
You see this sort of polite speculation on here shames me and makes me realise what a vile creature I have become.
Elsewhere rumours persist that she has morphed into Fanny Wilkes and is now doing pay per view cam shows on Adultwork dressed in police uniform and pouting at the camera

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I wonder how much money she's spent...I mean she said spending is kind of a coping mechanism for her so I suspect its at an all time high now to fill the void. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 6
I wonder how much money she's spent...I mean she said spending is kind of a coping mechanism for her so I suspect its at an all time high now to fill the void. :ROFLMAO:
I was wondering the same thing. I hope she has bought a decent camera. This phone business isn't the greatest quality, after all. And if Vlogging is going to be the job she described in France. At the rate she is going as an impulse shopper she is going to need that camera and job.

My biggest wish though, is if she could cut down those intro videos. If I don't mute the start it scares my dog and it is just wasted space after you have seen it once. This isn't a Martin Scorsese production, so no need for the intro.

Reactions: 7
I was wondering the same thing. I hope she has bought a decent camera. This phone business isn't the greatest quality, after all. And if Vlogging is going to be the job she described in France. At the rate she is going as an impulse shopper she is going to need that camera and job.

My biggest wish though, is if she could cut down those intro videos. If I don't mute the start it scares my dog and it is just wasted space after you have seen it once. This isn't a Martin Scorsese production, so no need for the intro.
That's her 'editing' though! You know the editing she missed when she was told not to vlog

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.