The Wilkes Family #2 Vlog On Or Jog On?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To quote "fair play, crack on" Jesus christ

I think it's a bit late to finally decide to create this video, I also think she's forgetting females can also be sexual predators

She smiled at inappropriate times

However it was nice not listening to the wind rattling around for once
Bloody hell Wilko you could get a job as an Agony Aunt (Not)

Reactions: 1
So today's vlog is her 'proving' she doesn't actually walk that far and the hill walk is only a mile and a half. Apparently it takes her an hour.

She's clearly bothered by people questioning the extent of her fibro despite all of the 'blocking the haters, jog on' or else she wouldn't feel the need to 'prove' it. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 9
So today's vlog is her 'proving' she doesn't actually walk that far and the hill walk is only a mile and a half. Apparently it takes her an hour.

She's clearly bothered by people questioning the extent of her fibro despite all of the 'blocking the haters, jog on' or else she wouldn't feel the need to 'prove' it. :rolleyes:
I actually thought it showed quite the opposite and showed the extent of how far it is. She said it was less than a mile (I may be wrong) before yet it wasnt. Does she do this twice a day ?

Anyway I feel it did the exact opposite of what she hoped, I have fibro and couldn't do that but "it's not a competition" and I must not be "fighting the fight"

Reactions: 8

I noticed she didn't do her usual walk, she usually goes along the main road at the beginning which makes it further

Reactions: 3
This video popped up on my recommended. The way she rips into this woman on her walk is shocking and zooming in

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I have fibro amongst other things and the only thing she showed today was how FAR and HOW HARD that walk would be for anyone with fibro. She walks twice a day every day AND goes shopping, drives around and gets on with daily life. Oh my goodness she's doing very very Very well for someone with fibromyalgia...

Reactions: 12
Just watched an early video where they did a spoon challenge which resulted in both of them throwing up on camera. Quality content

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Wilkes talks about the dangers of young people on social media being groomed and goes on to suggest they contact her by private message. Kettle black.

It is also dangerous for kids to use their real names, school names, and the neighbourhood that they live in. If Wilkes realized this she wouldn't be outing her daughter frequently. It probably would be a good idea to not zooming in on her private body parts either. Using click bait terms like Baby Bear is wet, mom is naked, suck it and see, and fart pants is just wrong. As is her advice about security"

Burgled? Will you be?

For such a knowledgeable, professional security expert she should have mentioned these dangers rather than segway into the "its rape and you are pregnant talk," this woman manages to keep reaching new lows.
Just watched that burgled vlog...haha she forgot hers was actually the circle with the cross meaning nothing worth stealing đŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The hill walking video shows that she not only walks 1 1/2 miles but can do it for an extended amount of time.

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks" about the walking and the extent of her illness. I agree we all feel illness differently, and her looks to be quite a bot milder than most.

For such a knowledgeable person she fails to understand that disabled parking passes are for those who have mobility problems and by taking the parking spot she is selfishly denying those most in need.

Awhile back I watched one of her vlogs where she parks in a "badge" spot and gurns about not having to pay for parking because she has a free pass with her card. Then goes on to wander around town.

What really confuses me is all of the positive comments she receives for the walking the hill video. We already know how she deletes and mutes most anyone who doesn't agree.

Reactions: 8
I am just catching up on what Tattle we have today, I have been Visiting My Mum who has just celebrated
Her 85th birthday, I was telling her about Wilko and the term she uses when referring to the Disabled blue badge
Both Mum and My Sister both sat open mouthed Genuinely shocked,
My Mum said its a good job she isnt her Daughter She might not be able to run but she would smack her in the mouth with her walking stick :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Wonder where she is now, another radio silence
I can't wait for the Florida vlogs, need a good laugh

• Haha
Granny wilkes still talking a lot of twaddle , I don't believe a word this woman says .
she just wants sympathy from her bearfam

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Question is does anyone still follow her as a fan or are all the viewers just there for the car crash that’s inevitably about to happen

Question is does anyone still follow her as a fan or are all the viewers just there for the car crash that’s inevitably about to happen
I don't think anyone here is a fan but she have a few regular commenters/followers who seem to genuinely love her. She lost a lot of the old ones though after she said the s word as her views and comments have gone down a lot again.

The few fans she has left
Has anyone heard from karenjet?
She used to frequent on here not heard anything from her

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.