The Wilkes Family #2 Vlog On Or Jog On?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's bloody pathetic..fibro is the new bad back and have said many times I have got a diagnosis for fibro due to having chronic fatigue. Which no you can't get up and push through that you have to sleep! The rheumatologist did exactly the same with my friend. On seeing another rheumatologist they don't think it is a it's osteoporosis along with her osteopenia!
People comment on what she shows, she is absolutely nothing like others I've seen or heard about.
I've just got to her sarcastic comments about those who diagnosed her. How dare she say steam rolled into staying in bed.
Working in mental health I've witnessed people bed bound, house bound because of their illness. If we went in and said get up and deal with it, those people would suffer more. She's absolutely out of touch with the real world.
Thousands of single parents have chronic illnesses, they hate what they have become, they fight as much as they can. Who the duck is she to judge them?
Push through it...she pushes through using her alcohol and I would imagine she had a couple before that waffle.
And yes I'm judging ?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
@It's me I’ve been upset about her comment all evening and I thought it was just me. You’ve just summed up my life from the age of 16 to now (22) with some bearable patches where I didn’t have to be completely in bed in between. I’m not looking for a pity party, as no one with a chronic illness does, but being bedbound was not a state of mind or being ‘steamrolled by the illness’. After coming off a bad patch for the past 6 months where I didn’t see my downstairs for 3 months, she’s pissed me off. That’s it, I’m done with feeling sorry for her
It's ok..she annoyed me long before that with you push through this.
It used to get me cross that there she would be walking her dogs, not paying an attention to them and saying I do this daily. So did I, walked my dogs miles but I still only can dream of doing that.

It's not right, and although I loathed the silly old trout I could see if people were seeing four walls daily it was I guess nice to see the outside through her vlogs for some. However I don't get how many stuck around as it just felt wrong for them to be there and not see through her manipulation.

Don't be upset. She's not worth it. You are worth so much more than her.

Reactions: 11
People comment on what she shows, she is absolutely nothing like others I've seen or heard about.
I've just got to her sarcastic comments about those diagnosed her. How dare she say steam rolled into staying in bed.
Working in mental health I've witnessed people bed bound, house bound because of their illness. If we went in and said get up and deal with it, those people would suffer more. She's absolutely out of touch with the real world.
Thousands of single parents have chronic illnesses, they hate what they have become, they fight as much as they can. Who the duck is she to judge them?
Push through it...she pushes through using her alcohol and I would imagine she had a couple before that waffle.
And yes I'm judging ?
Exactly it's horrible for my household. Yes I have a husband and my children are adults but it's not nice for them to see their mum like this.
Not nice having to take a trip to A and E for pain relief or have paramedics turn up.

Before I was always the one offering support to friends with difficulties.

Ironically at one stage in my life I always went with my friend to help do her Dad's shopping with her. He was disabled. Lived in one room downstairs. He rarely could manage to go out anymore.

Reactions: 7
Taken from Dorset County council website on blue badge eligibility-

Who automatically qualifies?
You won't need to be assessed for a badge if:
  • you receive Disability Living Allowance (DLA) at the Higher Rate of Mobility
  • you receive Personal Independence Payment (PIP) and scored 8 points or more for 'Moving Around'
  • you're registered blind (severely sight-impaired)
  • you receive a War Pensioners Mobility Supplement
  • you've received a lump sum benefit (within tariff's 1-8) of the Armed/Reserve Forces Compensation Scheme, and have been certified as having a permanent and substantial disability effecting mobility
  • you're applying on behalf of someone who has a significant cognitive impairment (profound autism, severe learning disabilities, advanced dementia etc.) and it is dangerous for them, or others, to walk long distances
Who else qualifies?
Following an assessment, you may also qualify if:
  • you have a permanent and substantial disability, which means that you are unable to walk, or are unable to walk far, without experiencing extreme difficulty (excessive pain, breathlessness, etc.)
  • you drive a specially adapted vehicle with modifications/adaptations, and have a severe disability in both arms
  • you're applying on behalf of a child under three years old, who has a specific medical condition, which means that they must always be accompanied by bulky medical equipment, or always need to be kept near to a vehicle, so that they can be treated, or be quickly driven to a place where they can be treated, such as hospital

So if she's claiming that the badge went through in two hours and she didn't need an assessment then she is either getting high rate DLA or PIP and that's how she got awarded one. To get 8 points on PIP -
  1. Can stand and then move unaided more than 20 metres but no more than 50 metres. 8 points
Walking the dog everyday for a mile plus other walking around on top is certainly more than 50 metres. Absolute mockery it's people like her who give people with invisible illnesses a bad name

Reactions: 16
Exactly it's horrible for my household. Yes I have a husband and my children are adults but it's not nice for them to see their mum like this.
Not nice having to take a trip to A and E for pain relief or have paramedics turn up.

Before I was always the one offering support to friends with difficulties.

Ironically at one stage in my life I always went with my friend to help do her Dad's shopping with her. He was disabled. Lived in one room downstairs. He rarely could manage to go out anymore.
Awwwwwwwww Its me I want to send a big hug to all of you that are suffering and battling Illness and to all fellow Carers,Wilkes just takes the piss xx

Taken from Dorset County council website on blue badge eligibility-

Who automatically qualifies?
You won't need to be assessed for a badge if:
  • you receive Disability Living Allowance (DLA) at the Higher Rate of Mobility
  • you receive Personal Independence Payment (PIP) and scored 8 points or more for 'Moving Around'
  • you're registered blind (severely sight-impaired)
  • you receive a War Pensioners Mobility Supplement
  • you've received a lump sum benefit (within tariff's 1-8) of the Armed/Reserve Forces Compensation Scheme, and have been certified as having a permanent and substantial disability effecting mobility
  • you're applying on behalf of someone who has a significant cognitive impairment (profound autism, severe learning disabilities, advanced dementia etc.) and it is dangerous for them, or others, to walk long distances
Who else qualifies?
Following an assessment, you may also qualify if:
  • you have a permanent and substantial disability, which means that you are unable to walk, or are unable to walk far, without experiencing extreme difficulty (excessive pain, breathlessness, etc.)
  • you drive a specially adapted vehicle with modifications/adaptations, and have a severe disability in both arms
  • you're applying on behalf of a child under three years old, who has a specific medical condition, which means that they must always be accompanied by bulky medical equipment, or always need to be kept near to a vehicle, so that they can be treated, or be quickly driven to a place where they can be treated, such as hospital

So if she's claiming that the badge went through in two hours and she didn't need an assessment then she is either getting high rate DLA or PIP and that's how she got awarded one. To get 8 points on PIP -
  1. Can stand and then move unaided more than 20 metres but no more than 50 metres. 8 points
Walking the dog everyday for a mile plus other walking around on top is certainly more than 50 metres. Absolute mockery it's people like her who give people with invisible illnesses a bad name
Mine is extensive arthritis across my hips, and I had a hip replacement and rod in my leg in December. I’ve had so many comments about my badge from older people; especially when they see me get out of my car and start getting my son out. People like her are the reason why I waited 10 years to apply and the people who make my life ten times harder. It takes one crappy comment and then I won’t use it and struggle for a week.

• Sad
Hmmm I was reading an article these are leasas words

About two years into that I fell off my perch. I went through a stage of thinking I was physically ill – I went through five or six months of having brain scans, various MRIs, X-rays. I was rushed into hospital at one stage thinking I was having a brain bleed – all because of the symptoms I was experiencing.
In the end my GP sat me down and told me I had to accept the reality that my body was creating these things out of the anxiety, stress and depression it was dealing with – and until you admit that, you’re going nowhere

Mine is extensive arthritis across my hips, and I had a hip replacement and rod in my leg in December. I’ve had so many comments about my badge from older people; especially when they see me get out of my car and start getting my son out. People like her are the reason why I waited 10 years to apply and the people who make my life ten times harder. It takes one crappy comment and then I won’t use it and struggle for a week.
I mean no judgement here but the majority of people who judge me for a blue badge is old people

Reactions: 8
Awwwwwwwww Its me I want to send a big hug to all of you that are suffering and battling Illness and to all fellow Carers,Wilkes just takes the piss xx
Thank you. I am technically fixed just sleeping pattern is crap. No energy, no fitness level and too much information but I can vomit and get migraines but am over the worse!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I mean no judgement here but the majority of people who judge me for a blue badge is old people
100%. I’ve never had a person of my age (30s) question me. One old man asked if I knew it was disabled, in which I replied I do thanks and got my son out the back. He then asked what’s wrong with me and I said “your head is rammed up my arse, duck off”.

• Haha
100%. I’ve never had a person of my age (30s) question me. One old man asked if I knew it was disabled, in which I replied I do thanks and got my son out the back. He then asked what’s wrong with me and I said “your head is rammed up my arse, duck off”.
DEFINATELY the Elderly questioning My Daughter as to why She needs a walker.?

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I'm watching Mummy Chelle for the laughs. she looks like she could be the aunty of Wilkes' kid. Such a resemblance

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Hmmm I was reading an article these are leasas words

About two years into that I fell off my perch. I went through a stage of thinking I was physically ill – I went through five or six months of having brain scans, various MRIs, X-rays. I was rushed into hospital at one stage thinking I was having a brain bleed – all because of the symptoms I was experiencing.
In the end my GP sat me down and told me I had to accept the reality that my body was creating these things out of the anxiety, stress and depression it was dealing with – and until you admit that, you’re going nowhere
Yes I did see that Vlog .

Reactions: 3
Her life's all out of whack while she's downing old Jack

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.