The wicked blonde

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Girls I honestly cannot stop laughing at her grid and the mad backgrounds 🤣🤣 is she bleeping well like? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Girls I honestly cannot stop laughing at her grid and the mad backgrounds 🤣🤣 is she bleeping well like? 🤣🤣
Same!! I can't imagine she thinks those backgrounds are believable!? It's absolutely hilarious, myself and the girls in work live for the latest upload.

Does she do anything else other than "have a little chill night/morning/lunch" All she does is chill and eat and drag her mirror into the garden to show off sweatshop clothes. She has the least interesting life, never reading a good book or doing an interesting hobby or cooking. Who finds this content interesting? I'm genuinely puzzled.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Same!! I can't imagine she thinks those backgrounds are believable!? It's absolutely hilarious, myself and the girls in work live for the latest upload.

Does she do anything else other than "have a little chill night/morning/lunch" All she does is chill and eat and drag her mirror into the garden to show off sweatshop clothes. She has the least interesting life, never reading a good book or doing an interesting hobby or cooking. Who finds this content interesting? I'm genuinely puzzled.
The the silver lining of lockdown, we get to see how mind numbingly boring these floggers are, and how thick! Literally they just copy what the bigger ones are doing, and they’re doing nothing so....🤷🏼‍♀️ But Jesus the backgrounds, she’s obviously touched.

Any more schaaa on what the boyfriend was in court for?? Wonder if she went with him, & had to get an OOTD but instead of the courthouse, superimposed some New England foliage instead 🤣😂🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The stories today and try on for iclothing, is that why she bought the robes of Tignam?
That grey loungewear suit is horrific on her, it does her no favours at all, it's so cheap and nasty.

No word on the rough boyfriends court case, must have a Google.

I was intrigued about her from other posts Iv read and after 30 secs on her stories..... it’s a no from me.

• Haha
Does she live in her own house or her parents? always seems to be going on about doing up a room, still haven't seen "the room" & it's a very dated looking house

Does she live in her own house or her parents? always seems to be going on about doing up a room, still haven't seen "the room" & it's a very dated looking house
Herself and the fiancé live with his dad, he seems like a nice auld lad at least. The room must be going to look like Gianni Versace’s front room when she’s done it’s taking so long, hence the mirror dragging to the garden.....
And yes they seem to be fond of a dado rail 🙈

Yeah, I did wonder why she constantly dragged a mirror outside in the middle of winter to do a haul of crappy unsustainable fashion!!!

Today’s fully real, casually strolling, not at all photo-shopped photo 😬

I think she’s messing with us now 🤣
She may be messing with us but she fully looks ridiculous. Nope, I think she’s just dumb & has zero taste, class or style. Other Irish ‘Influencers’ have to be laughing at her too.

I fear you may be right! I'd say they don't even know who she is. She's killed out buying housecoats of Swiggy and I'd say wets herself when she gets the share.

• Haha
Her story today is nauseating. Companies send her their products as ‘gifts’ just to be kind? Yeah right Leanne, like small struggling businesses wake up in the morning & think ‘you know who’s lovely? The wicked blonde, I feel like sending her a gift out of the kindness of my heart’.
And yes Leanne your page IS a constant #Ad/SP/PR/Gifted photoshopped joke. Nothing real or genuine about it, from your idiotic quotes to your bullshit ‘Logging off for de aul weekend’.

Oh my god, I’m sorry but she’s a bleeping idiot if she believes that these companies are sending her stuff out of kindness, what planet does she live on? Thankfully most people have the savvy to understand that they are being sold to by her day in day out. She’s very ‘greatful’ for all she’s sent from these lovely strangers to sell their tat from China. Come on, Leann.
I haven’t once seen her share an Irish craft business, a local boutique, beautiful shops like Bastion in Athlone and never a mention. Only the cheap nylon shite quality stuff that she says are Irish businesses?’ Does she ask where the clothes are made? I very much doubt it. Does she return them after the ‘li’hl haaaawl’ in the garden? That’s a no too.

Oh my god, I’m sorry but she’s a bleeping idiot if she believes that these companies are sending her stuff out of kindness, what planet does she live on? Thankfully most people have the savvy to understand that they are being sold to by her day in day out. She’s very ‘greatful’ for all she’s sent from these lovely strangers to sell their tat from China. Come on, Leann.
I haven’t once seen her share an Irish craft business, a local boutique, beautiful shops like Bastion in Athlone and never a mention. Only the cheap nylon shite quality stuff that she says are Irish businesses?’ Does she ask where the clothes are made? I very much doubt it. Does she return them after the ‘li’hl haaaawl’ in the garden? That’s a no too.
Plenty licking her hole telling her she’s a joy to watch & so positive. I do think most people just watch her for the nose (myself included) but she’s getting worse!
Quick look at her Social Blade & she’s loosing followers AND deleting posts 🤔

Oh that’s very interesting. Yes anyone I know in work and in groups only go on for a look to see what the latest photoshop picture is. She does nothing else, it’s all ‘have a little chill out day/night/evening’ And get an oul takeaway, little coffee and a chill out. I don’t think mastermind will be knocking.....

• Haha
Did anyone find out for what?
No, I'm dying to know! She's very secretive about him so you only hear is rough auld accent in the background. Is he some kind of private investigator? She's loads of pictures of him on her Facebook, definitely a face for radio ;)

Reactions: 2