The wicked blonde

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's so cheap. Pretending now it's her 4th time to Delphi, she's a pure liar. She is describing the place - 'beautiful mountain drops'?! What on earth are those? :LOL: What on earth are Delphi inviting the likes of her there for? She is least outdoorsy person on Instagram, she brought a Dolly Parton style denim dress for dinner :eek:
I was listening here to the rest of her stories, she was describing the 'bat' experience and I was thinking I didn't know there was a bat colony in Leenane, she actually meant bath experience :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
Bet she's referring to a collaboration with WIW (Walk In Wardrobe), the shop in Banbridge owned by Laura Kearney. WIW ships in clothes & accessories from China & sells for astronomical prices. Laura getting all these bloggers to flog her gear she's making an absolute fortune.

Reactions: 1
Collaboration with Athlone Opticians & they gifted her YSL shades. Is she paying BIK on any of this?? Its so frustrating that she is getting away with all these gifted items. Reporting her now!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 2
Collaboration with Athlone Opticians & they gifted her YSL shades. Is she paying BIK on any of this?? Its so frustrating that she is getting away with all these gifted items. Reporting her now!!!!!!!!!!!!
Seriously sickens me, I doubt one person is going into that opticians to buy anything after seeing her manky brown hands pawing all the glasses. She's filthy, the orange tan on the hands and Tipp-Ex nails - cheap and nasty.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Seriously sickens me, I doubt one person is going into that opticians to buy anything after seeing her manky brown hands pawing all the glasses. She's filthy, the orange tan on the hands and Tipp-Ex nails - cheap and nasty.
I've heard stories about that Opticians too. Recommended glasses to a friend when they weren't required at all. Avoid....