The Weiss Life

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone watch this family? My daughter has been watching them lately and I have to say that I'm finding them very annoying. What's with all the G names for the girls and why are the parents constantly talking over the girls while the girls just stand there smiling awkwardly. I also think the mum has spending issues as she'd always as Target or Wal-Mart with a trolley full to the brim. Just wondered what other people's opinions where on them

Reactions: 1
I watch them occasionally but can't help feeling sorry for Gwen, she's so obviously the least favourite and gets left out so much.
I couldn't believe they let Gemma sit there and basically open Gwen's presents.

Reactions: 2
I watch them (in disbelief half the time). I always thought they treat Gwen differently to the others'. Glad it's not just me.

Gwen definitely gets the raw deal. The others are treated so much better. I like Gwen though. She seems like a sweet girl

I watch them (in disbelief half the time). I always thought they treat Gwen differently to the others'. Glad it's not just me.
It's odd isn't it? Youd have thought it would have been the eldest treated differently as she has a different dad.

What’s the deal with them constantly referring to the youngest as “the baby”. She’s not an infant and she’s got a name. It’s dumb to treat that kid like she’s 6 months old when she looks about 3. 🙄🙄

What’s the deal with them constantly referring to the youngest as “the baby”. She’s not an infant and she’s got a name. It’s dumb to treat that kid like she’s 6 months old when she looks about 3. 🙄🙄
She is 3 soon in may i think

• Haha
Jeez, these are constantly doing swimwear hauls for their teenagers. Talk about pimping the poor girls out!

Reactions: 4
Has anyone seen Dad Challenge Podcasts uploads on this family? He's pulled apart their analytics to find that it is a suspiciously high number of young-middle aged men tuning in to watch the daughters, particularly Gabrielle. I think their vlogs are grim, very intrusive and always about the girls who have no real say in having their life put online.

I'm usually on the Ingham forum but this family have always given me Ingham vibes. I find the mum Melissa to be worse than the father here, very stiff, very controlling and very fake.

Reactions: 3
Has anyone seen Dad Challenge Podcasts uploads on this family? He's pulled apart their analytics to find that it is a suspiciously high number of young-middle aged men tuning in to watch the daughters, particularly Gabrielle. I think their vlogs are grim, very intrusive and always about the girls who have no real say in having their life put online.

I'm usually on the Ingham forum but this family have always given me Ingham vibes. I find the mum Melissa to be worse than the father here, very stiff, very controlling and very fake.
I used to watch them but it became too much when they started filming their teen/preteen daughters shopping for bras and bikinis.
The mum also seems to have a serious shopping addiction and her trolley is full to the brim every time she goes to walmart or target.
Just seen their pregnant again with possible twins

Reactions: 5
I used to watch them but it became too much when they started filming their teen/preteen daughters shopping for bras and bikinis.
The mum also seems to have a serious shopping addiction and her trolley is full to the brim every time she goes to walmart or target.
Just seen their pregnant again with possible twins
I think the Mum knows exactly what she's doing in terms of vlogs. Her kids seem to me like accessories to her, not individual human beings. The shopping does always seem about what she wants for her daughters and not what they have asked for. Dad C.P seems to be saying there's a lot more going on behind the scenes than the viewer is aware of and he's had people come forward to verify that.

I think the Mum knows exactly what she's doing in terms of vlogs. Her kids seem to me like accessories to her, not individual human beings. The shopping does always seem about what she wants for her daughters and not what they have asked for. Dad C.P seems to be saying there's a lot more going on behind the scenes than the viewer is aware of and he's had people come forward to verify that.
I'll have to give his video a watch

I can't seem to find the video. Could you possibly link it please

I kinda liked the present shopping vlogs it give me ideas for my daughters and I hadn't seen the vlog were they told the girls about the dog dying but after I watched dad challenge podcast I actually felt so sick really disturbing Them poor girls. I really hope the law catches up very soon with these so called parents pimping there kids out on YouTube I tothink Melissa is very controlling.

I can't seem to find the video. Could you possibly link it please
Sorry, looks like he's had it removed. I know he said he'd received some copyright strikes, so I guess it was the Weiss Life. I know he said he's got some more in the pipeline, will try and link them if I see them.

Here is the latest video from the Dad Challenge Podcast where he interviews Gabrielle's bio dad. It is eye-opening and very moving. I hope they can all work something out for Gabrielle.

Here is the latest video from the Dad Challenge Podcast where he interviews Gabrielle's bio dad. It is eye-opening and very moving. I hope they can all work something out for Gabrielle.

I can’t see that video as I’m not a paying member of his channel. Tbh I like that he calls people out, but he’s quite rude, like the comment he made in his most recent video about Kendal someone and being surprised she could move her face because he thought she had so much Botox, feels unnecessary. Sure call out crap but attacking peoples looks, religion and beliefs etc seems crappy.

Also he doesn’t have his kids on his channel but he’s just as money hungry as the rest of them. Don’t be fooled.

I can’t even bring myself to hate watch the weiss life. The way they use their kids is terrible.

I’m sorry, but I had to come on here. WTF?! Yesterday she posted a ‘what I got for Christmas’ on her mom channel... today she’s crying in the car about her partial miscarriage saying she couldn’t bare posting/vlogging recently