The Unmumsy Mum / Turner House Project

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Completely agree with all of you. Not Beggy like mummy and daddy to triplet girls where They buy a house and beg for everything in every single room

you can see how hard they worked to finish that off and what they lived through with 3 boys.Yes I know they are privileged to end up with a extension kitchen diner etc.but we all lived through it with them. And she’s made it clear they had to borrow from here there and everywhere.

Reactions: 6
And not a labelled jar in sight in her cupboards/larder/pantry
Personally labels aren't for me.. but even if she did label stuff... It's her kitchen, she can do whatever she wants.

I adore the childrens pictures on the walls. If I ever have a kitchen as big as that I'm totally pinching that idea. For now, my dinky kitchen has my children's artwork covering the fridge and some cupboards 😁

I think that's it, it's so normal and lived in (while at the same time bloody gorgeous and luxurious!) it feels like we've lived through the renovation with them and I'm so chuffed for them that they got there. They've not hidden the fact it's been really hard work and it feels like they've been really honest with how lucky they've been to get what they wanted.

I LOVE her! I've had to unfollow so many insta-mums and family accounts for a variety of reasons during my pregnancy. Mainly because they either made me feel immense anxiety about what's to come or they made it look like it's all a blissful, easy time.

I'm due in a couple of weeks and she has really helped me feel less terrified. Seems very genuine.

Reactions: 4
“Let me know if you are interested in a body magic video” or “I am going to do a video anyway of me at the gym, prancing my size “8” ass off” if you want it or not. Then pretend it’s all about body magic. Make it more relatable, not everyone can afford a country club 😂😂😂

I love her.
Even more so after she shared the bath in the flexi tub picture.

Very real.

Reactions: 1
She is truly lovely. I really enjoy both of her accounts and read her books when my boys were tiny babies. Her book the first one especially made me feel less alone during those newborn days.

Reactions: 2
I think she's a masterclass in how to get it right. She doesn't post too often, doesn't seem fake, uses instagram as an extra and not her main career and has a sense of perspective. I also think she's funny which most of them really aren't (even though they think they are)

• Heart
Reactions: 7