The Unlikely Dad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They definitely went in December because they let Kai grab hold of the Christmas stuff that clearly said ‘do not touch’. What Kai wants, Kai gets......

Reactions: 2
......because we can’t stay at home! seriously!!
Do they go out so much because they can’t cope with kai’s behaviour when they’re at home or? It’s like they can’t seem to manage a full day at home with him. They’re selfish though, there’s no denying that.

Reactions: 5
He's really starting to piss me off now and I was a fan before.
Is he doing it for content or what? I don't get why it's so hard to stay at home. Stay local.

Reactions: 3
he has never cared about the rules. Right at the start when lockdown was very tight he had his friend in his house. Then he was off with all his family for days out. He literally couldn’t care less about anyone else.

he has never cared about the rules. Right at the start when lockdown was very tight he had his friend in his house. Then he was off with all his family for days out. He literally couldn’t care less about anyone else.
and taking Kai to the shops, letting him touch all the magazines!

Reactions: 1
and taking Kai to the shops, letting him touch all the magazines!
Yeah exactly! They have to be some of the worst people for breaking rules during this pandemic. No wonder Kai is so selfish, they’ve taught him to be this way.

I don’t think it’s so much that they can’t cope with him (though I couldn’t!, well I probably could because I wouldn’t be raising him to be a brat!), but more that Tom seems to be obsessed with thinking that Kai might be ‘missing out’.

I’ve gone right off him since his stories the other day basically saying the elderly and vulnerable should shield and face restrictions but the rest of us should just be able to get on with life and just live with the virus. His privilege is revolting.

I’ve gone right off him since his stories the other day basically saying the elderly and vulnerable should shield and face restrictions but the rest of us should just be able to get on with life and just live with the virus. His privilege is revolting.
mans today saying the elderly shouldn’t be vaccinated first....

Good grief, why not?! So he and his family can go for brunch?
Basically yeah! He said all key workers should be vaccinated instead so that we can all get our lives back to normal...

31BAC1D5-EF07-4953-B2DA-BE07E7A99CB9.png

there you go, so we can all “head back out”. Basically it’s so he can go out for brunch and 5 guys and takeaway coffees and so that Kai can go soft play and swimming.

oh and so that he can go to Ibiza.

Last edited:
  • Wow
I’m so glad I’m not the only one who was shocked at the latest post, I’m going to have to unfollow. The amount of privilege and pampering recently has been annoying me, but this latest one “am I missing something? Why are the elderly getting vaccinated” ...erm, because they’re the most likely to die? How can you miss that point?!

Reactions: 2
I’m so glad I’m not the only one who was shocked at the latest post, I’m going to have to unfollow. The amount of privilege and pampering recently has been annoying me, but this latest one “am I missing something? Why are the elderly getting vaccinated” ...erm, because they’re the most likely to die? How can you miss that point?!
And without being horrible they are the ones in hospital...vaccinate the elderly first to ease the pressure on the NHS it’s not that difficult to understand!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
And he thinks the older people are only getting the vaccine so that Kai can get hugs from his grandparents. No Tom they aren’t having it to save their lives honestly. 🙄