TheTimTracker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're vlogs are getting more tedious to watch by the day now :(
Their desperation to produce a daily vlog shows and where i used to look forward to them I've pretty much given up on them now.
Imho they'd be better moving to a weekly or twice weekly format if it means producing something a little better.

Reactions: 1
What ever happened to them doing their favourite videos. Or do a q&a from viewers. I'm also surprised tim hasnt done a video of a drive through wdw while is closed

I like to watch them occasionally but for some reason I get weird vibes from them. I know everyone hates on Jen more than Tim but I personally find Tim to be a total jerk sometimes. Idk why but the way he talks to Jen makes me so uncomfortable. He's constantly correcting her and saying demeaning things as if she's just so stupid and needs Tim to help with the most simple tasks. They don't talk to each other with ease and perhaps it's just the camera. I certainly hope so for their sake. It also drives me nuts that they have this big 400,000 dollar house but don't bother to fill it with furniture. They just moves seemingly old furniture into their new home and it just doesn't fit the new space. They can definitely afford to buy some. And they never use their pool!!!
I'm glad it's not just me that thinks Tim often talks down to Jen. Iv stopped watching as much since thiers no park content anyway.
I still really like them but I find something "off" about thier relationship at times.

Reactions: 2
I haven't watched them for a while. I think what annoyed me most is they did a superchat once and people were asking about if they could send stuff for the baby (this was before Jackson was born) and Jen said "that's lovely but we have plenty of stuff, we have everything we need. Please do not send us anything" while people were sending in money via superchat! One person had sent money in the hundreds while someone else sent about $2 saying that they wish they could send more but that's all they had!! While these two are sat in their huge house! People sending the money are absolute fools but I think that was really cheeky to have the superchat going and accepting hundreds of dollars while saying that they don't need anything and they have everything they need!

Jenn and Tim have made it clear that any money they get from Superchat even before the lockdown. They have told us the amount that they donated.

Jenn and Tim have made it clear that any money they get from Superchat even before the lockdown. They have told us the amount that they donated.
Sorry I should have put in that it goes to charity even before lockdown.

Sorry I should have put in that it goes to charity even before lockdown.
OK, That's fair enough then! 🙂

I'm still not as big a fan as I used to be, but then that goes with quite a few YouTubers I've watched! Like Michael Kay... I used to watch all of his, now I can't watch them 😬

Just Incase anyone wants to follow me....🤣😂

Poor Bandit! That happend so quick ☹ he must have been so Ill!

• Sad
He's gone to the Disney springs press event 🙈 not sure how I feel as they have been so carefull about going places. Interested to see the vlog though!

Poor Bandit! That happend so quick ☹ he must have been so Ill!
My elderly dog died of kidney disease too, the final weeks of bandit I knew he would be gone in a week or two. I wonder if they took him
Vets to put him down or he died suddenly at home? Ours died suddenly with me at home and it was awful, hope didn’t happen to them

• Sad
My elderly dog died of kidney disease too, the final weeks of bandit I knew he would be gone in a week or two. I wonder if they took him
Vets to put him down or he died suddenly at home? Ours died suddenly with me at home and it was awful, hope didn’t happen to them
I think he just died at home, that's what it sounded like anyway ♥