The Tim Tracker #81 All in all it was a Fantastic Day to Lose 2k Followers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree, that kid does not resemble Dim whatsoever
I don't get why he put a pic of him as an adult.

Cuz here's a pic of Tim when he was about J's age.

1657375251525.png

I think she weighs more now than when she was pregnant with J$. She looked like she had dropped most of the baby weight and then they began their glutton fest of staycations and cruises and she put it all back on and then some.
Yeah, she definitely gained from the Summer 2020 Staycation Tour onward to present-day.

I may eat my words one day, but I don't think she's pregnant.

Like someone mentioned the other day, she'd be pregnant 50x over already at the rate it's surmised on here.

And do we REALLY want her to be pregnant again anyways? :rolleyes: "Oh God, that poor child - Take Two."

I'm sure she had that welcome champagne that Sparkly showed, we know the cork collection is growing, and we know she removed her KN95 to take pics (for the thumbnail) inside the outlets and didn't wear a mask during the villains party.

With her (and them), there's zero rhyme or reason to random decision-making and like @VloggerCritic (I think) said, she'd be announcing ASAP to get allllll the stans to ooh and ahh over any baby news.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
If she was going to bring another poor soul into the world it would make sense she would wait till J is school age, it would give her a new prop to film while J isn't there, and I highly doubt she could handle both a baby and a toddler, so J will need to be older so he can be put to work, plus it would make it more believable for the stans when she does her I HaVe pRObLemS bs so they can tell her how BrAVe she is an how WoNDeRfuL that she had another when we all know she's just using birth control, my aunt who genuinely had problems did have two kids in the end but there's around 5 years between them, as much as gins an idiot I think even she knows if you do have problems then it's more likely going be a few years inbetween an she would need to stick with her bs

Reactions: 7
Yeah my wait for a few years has some reasoning. My job takes me to some pretty remote spots in Florida and there are zero charging units where I go so range will need to be improved massively. Second I really should stick to a higher wheelbase vehicle and I loathe what Tesla considers a pickup, their other vehicles are great but that truck is a terrible design. I cannot believe that is a production vehicle.
I so agree. The Cybertruck is some rich kids “truck” with fanboi design elements from the DeLorean. The Lightning is truly awesome. I was very impressed seeing it and the torque is explosive. Hopefully Ford gets their act together especially as one who has owned plenty of Fords. And one heck of a work truck Ford’s option to turn the truck into a whole house generator is spectacular for any of us living in FL.

Reactions: 4
It must gall the Trackholes to no end to have to slum a #hosted event with other vloggers. This actually proves that WDW doesn’t think the Trackholes channel is any better than the other bottom feeder vloggers‘ channels regardless of subscriber count.

Oh how the mighty have fallen. Plus I wonder if Dim had to call to be invited, or did his Disney rep finally get them back on the A-List?? Hahaha 😝

If I was Paging Mr. Diabeetus, I would never have spent time with them during this event. If it was me, I would have been like, “Remember when we are all together at (insert event), and you didn’t want to associate with us then?? Well reap what you sow, bye Felicia.” and walk away. I am sure that there was some one there PMM could have cozied up to besides these 2 dumpster fires. #homemovies

Reactions: 21
Again Tim gives out jumbled misinformation. 11:59

Members Extras, such as TOTWL, require:
• a minimum 150 points bought directly from Disney
• a current DVC hotel reservation (points or cash)
• guests need to be on the hotel reservation
• a current digital membership card with valid government issued ID
Are there actually people who go to these lounges? It seems like with all of the qualifications needed to get in that the lounge would be awkwardly empty most of the time.

Reactions: 7

Cuz here's a pic of Tim when he was about J's age.

View attachment 1404042

Yeah, she definitely gained from the Summer 2020 Staycation Tour onward to present-day.

I may eat my words one day, but I don't think she's pregnant.

Like someone mentioned the other day, she'd be pregnant 50x over already at the rate it's surmised on here.

And do we REALLY want her to be pregnant again anyways? :rolleyes: "Oh God, that poor child - Take Two."

I'm sure she had that welcome champagne that Sparkly showed, we know the cork collection is growing, and we know she removed her KN95 to take pics (for the thumbnail) inside the outlets and didn't wear a mask during the villains party.

With her (and them), there's zero rhyme or reason to random decision-making and like @VloggerCritic (I think) said, she'd be announcing ASAP to get allllll the stans to ooh and ahh over any baby news.
They were in Nate's vlog standing filming as Smee came in and both were wearing masks. They took them off and Jenn happily hugged Smee and sat with him. Nicole and Jim also wore masks but kept their distance from everyone else.

The difference between Jenn and Nicole!! Jenn is a gross, sweaty wreck. Nicole glows with health. She looked amazing in that vlog. Clear skin, bright eyes, slim, fit and healthy. Spotted Jenn and Dimbo speaking with someone else outside but I bet she avoided Nicole.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
They were in Nate's vlog standing filming as Smee came in and both were wearing masks. They took them off and Jenn happily hugged Smee and sat with him. Nicole and Jim also wore masks but kept their distance from everyone else.
Yep. No rhyme or reason! No consistency.

I seriously don't get how the stans don't see it. Or, they do see it and they're just afraid to voice it lest they be swiftly kicked off Tracker Island. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 13
Because he’s stupid and really into these sad sack poses these days.

Are there actually people who go to these lounges? It seems like with all of the qualifications needed to get in that the lounge would be awkwardly empty most of the time.
There’s a lot of DVC owners on property. People who bought resale pre-2012/2013 are grandfathered into “blue card status” as well and can enter.

E2-A69-B56-4692-4732-A810-FB022-FC75845.jpg
image url

Ginn at TOTWL.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Where is FRE? We need a video of their recent live when Jenn says they always wear masks indoors and don’t eat indoors, and then shots of this villains vlog. Are they in legal trouble or did they step away for mental health etc?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Honestly Jenn is the biggest motivator…so thank you Jenn for not being 100% useless. Just 99.9% useless
5090CD3A-81D3-445F-B003-1A662091C8E5.jpeg

Reactions: 14
🤷‍♂️
guess they don't like the truth on reddit either. I was even being positive. I still enjoy the Dim at the Parks videos.

Screen Shot 2022-07-09 at 11.30.01 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-07-09 at 11.27.32 AM.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

There’s a lot of DVC owners on property. People who bought resale pre-2012/2013 are grandfathered into “blue card status” as well and can enter.

In the past I'd hit up TotWL once per trip. It starts off empty, the crowds build toward fireworks and then the place empties out pretty quickly afterward. I was one of the few who made an evening out of it with my adult kids.

I think the redesign is not for the members themselves, but to entice new buyers to buy Direct from Disney verses resale. Also to ramp up a feeling of FOMO for those who are owners but do not qualify for access and for when they may block out the lounge for special upcharge events.

IMHO, this "event" looked excessively lame no matter who's video I watched and the redesign is nothing special, in fact had it not been mentioned I probably would not have noticed.

I'm willing to bet most of the vloggers there had no clue what grandfathered in meant in terms of access, nor the history behind the name. They were there for free food and content.

Reactions: 12
This is off-topic, but have any of you heard of Mousesecrets? They are re-sellers called Steve and Susanna. He has a Disney matching t-shirt “business” but they’re main scam is re-selling Disney merchandise on their website. They buy the items with their AP discount and sell it for 2-3 times as much as they purchased it for. They also livestream from the parks and Warehouse, adding a $5 pickup fee for each item, plus post and packaging. So they make the $5, plus the 20% from their discount on every item.

When they haven’t been selling much on the website, they do a livestream sale from their house, which they’re doing today.

They even sell the free AP magnets!
5EFDEC9A-2E75-4EFC-9480-672AB7662672.jpeg

F4F87CA0-2AB5-459A-8D6F-A44D86FEDE2F.jpeg

7850B590-8712-4E29-902F-F0A76F565FD0.jpeg

People on vacation don’t have much merchandise to choose from once these re-sellers have cleared the shelves. Disney really needs to do something about these people, there are loads of them!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
It must gall the Trackholes to no end to have to slum a #hosted event with other vloggers. This actually proves that WDW doesn’t think the Trackholes channel is any better than the other bottom feeder vloggers‘ channels regardless of subscriber count.

Oh how the mighty have fallen. Plus I wonder if Dim had to call to be invited, or did his Disney rep finally get them back on the A-List?? Hahaha 😝

If I was Paging Mr. Diabeetus, I would never have spent time with them during this event. If it was me, I would have been like, “Remember when we are all together at (insert event), and you didn’t want to associate with us then?? Well reap what you sow, bye Felicia.” and walk away. I am sure that there was some one there PMM could have cozied up to besides these 2 dumpster fires. #homemovies
Wasnt Nate kind of interacting with Tim on the Star Cruiser media day in the light saber training room? I suspect the Trackholes are treated with suspicion at these events.

Reactions: 9
I thought Disney was cancelling the AP's of people caught reselling merchandise. Or was that only Disneyland?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.