The Tim Tracker #71 LIVE From Ft. Pampers it’s The Tim Tracker Home Vlog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ginn: "It looks like there's a little slide for J$! And we can play ping pong!"

First of all, the slide is for all the little kids, not your precious miracle child cause the world doesn't revolve around you, and second, I'd love to see Ginn's lazy ass chasing a ping pong ball around.

Dim said TOILET you guuuyyyzzz. He closed the pocket door to show his stupid stans how a pocket door works (woooow, Dim you're just so full of knowledge), and when he opened it again Ginn was confused about where he went and where "that wall" came from. 🤨

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
From Ft. Pampers to a Marriott with a "legit" water park.. LOL Did they just pop out of a body snatcher pod or what? They seem so out of place and I mean that from the heart of my bottom.. (______\/______):rolleyes:

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Dim said they got a "smorgasborG" of things. SmorgasborD, Dim. Wrong letter. And of course you got a smorgasborg/smorgasbord of things, you have no idea how to limit yourself.

Reactions: 17
There just aren't enough 🙄🙄🙄🙄 emojis to explain how I feel about these two and the weird, dysfunctional "family" life they have on YouTube. Do they seriously look at each other and say "We're awesome"! Don't answer that. I know, I know. 😂🤣 It is just so utterly cringy to watch them anymore. Together or a 40 year old Tim alone in a theme park eating feeewwwwddd. 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Their bleeping constantly taking tit to go back to their room is really grinding my damn gears. You two fuckwads ate indoors whilst in sPaCe so wtf??? MAKE UP YOUR MINDS

Reactions: 29
How long ago were they hosted??? A couple of weeks ago??? Way to go Gin on getting out timely vlogs again (y)

Reactions: 14
Amazing how they acted their own damn child wasn’t there half way through the vlog.
Bluey makes him conveniently disappear except when he wants to try daddy's ginger beer (Dim is the ideal sucker - "I just wanted to try it cause it looked cool!"). The kid's going to be 15 and still watching Bluey on a tablet to get him to shut up. Bluey will be his only friend and he'll still have a stanny so his parents don't have to deal with him because he won't even be useful as a prop at that age. He'll be useful again once he gets his license so he can chauffeur his egg donor around and they'll probably insist they're great parents cause they bought him his own Tesla.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He closed the pocket door to show his stupid stans how a pocket door works (woooow, Dim you're just so full of knowledge), and when he opened it again Ginn was confused about where he went and where "that wall" came from. 🤨
she really can't be that stupid can she???

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bluey makes him conveniently disappear except when he wants to try daddy's ginger beer (Dim is the ideal sucker - "I just wanted to try it cause it looked cool!"). The kid's going to be 15 and still watching Bluey on a tablet to get him to shut up. Bluey will be his only friend and he'll still have a stanny so his parents don't have to deal with him because he won't even be useful as a prop at that age. He'll be useful again once he gets his license so he can chauffeur his egg donor around and they'll probably insist they're great parents cause they bought him his own Tesla.
He’ll be sent to boarding school as soon as he’s at the age.

Reactions: 6
They state that they would’ve been ok with “just” that king room. First off, no they wouldn’t. And I wish they would stop with the passive-aggressive comments towards Lynn to place themselves above her. Her lofeveould

How many times did he talk about the laser show? Then when the time came, they focused on the Disney fireworks instead of the laser show that I’m sure Marriott wanted them to cover.

It’s also annoying to me that they take all their meals to-go. They are part of the hotel experience that they are supposed to be reviewing. Big surprise that Jenn got fish and Tim got a burger. Yawn.

Reactions: 26
He’ll be sent to boarding school as soon as he’s at the age.
Honestly I hope so so he can get away from them. But then who will drive Ginn around if Dim’s not around or has his 10th hernia surgery by then? Maybe then they’ll finally start calling Stanny by her actual title of personal assistant/Ginn’s witch/emotional support human.

Reactions: 9
It’s also annoying to me that they take all their meals to-go. They are part of the hotel experience that they are supposed to be reviewing. Big surprise that Jenn got fish and Tim got a burger. Yawn.
Yeah, they need to stop the tit w/ the in-room dining. If Lynn is there, she's obviously there to "handle" their one miracle child. So then just go off and eat together somewhere and showcase the hotel / resort like you're supposed to be doing.

I seriously don't get how the stans can keep making excuses for how idiotic they look at this point re: "we don't eat indoors" bullshit when they've already been on two cruises (or more? I can't keep up), multiple plane rides, several new indoor eateries on property, and a bleeping 100% claustrophobic, zero fresh-air, overpriced, multi-day Galactic Starcruiser.

Reactions: 31
I believe they take their meals to go in order to stiff the staff on a tip.
Tim is all about spending as long as he's getting something tangible out of it. Service is not tangible.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Tim is all about spending as long as he's getting something tangible out of it. Service is not tangible.
I hope they aren’t stiffing the staff on tips! But I could see them being jerks and not tipping if they get it to go. Which now this makes me wonder if they had meals comped while there too. I’m guessing not since he didn’t get a steak and they didn’t go overboard on apps/desserts. I guess we’ll see what they shove in their faces over the next few days.

Reactions: 14
Also they don’t want the embarrassment of Jackson just being a kid.
•. You eat before him. He’s gonna make a fuss.
•. You withhold food from him cause you are too busy talking to each other or filming footage.
He will yell and get louder the more you ignore him and his needs.
•. You make him sit quietly, no toys, books or crayons to keep him occupied, after he is done eating while you insist on further stuffing your faces. He will get wiggly, get down from his chair and wander.

Reactions: 23
I swear they've taken stuff up from a quick service-type place at a hotel / resort too in past vlogs. One that wouldn't require a tip.

But who the hell knows.

It's hilarious to me if that's his thought process (wouldn't be surprised) given how much they spend on meals out, in general. Including Jenn's umpteen visits to Wine Bar George - and her indulging in her regular MO-AY drink of choice. 🤣

Personally, I think it's a combo of keeping up the charade of "we are so careful! we don't eat inside!" with what @mjm9 said - that they're afraid J. is going to make a big loud scene and "ruin" their vlogging.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.