The Tim Tracker #68 Jackson’s Diaper and Jenn: Live and full of crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So is this SocialBlade April Fools joke?? Apparently Timbo could buy 4 Tesla Model S cars with his estimated income.... Which is quite funny and apt. In reality he bought 60 expensive staycations, 30 LP tents, 9,675 burgers, an ugly Gucci wallet, 12 coats, one diamond ring, 56 for longs and some chicken nuggets but no pear tree, cos... Fruit.

Screenshot_20220402_005754_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220402_005801_com.android.chrome_edit_1001118420219115.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She legit says she can't see without her glasses, but didn't wear them cause they don't go with her costume. Thank goodness she doesn't drive, God forbid she would need to go somewhere and her glasses didn't match her outfit tshirt of the day.

Reactions: 16
I feel a little bad. So many good suggestions in the wake of the Starcruiser video, but not enough time to for any to gain traction, plus some got deleted in the ruckus over a disruptive new member.
Don’t feel bad. The assholes ruin it for everyone! Great title 💕

Reactions: 16
I think their social blade is a joke. I don't understand how they are making so much money or at least enough to afford concierge and 6k for Star Cruiser BS. Disney is becoming so unaffordable for the average person it is insane.

Reactions: 12
I think their social blade is a joke. I don't understand how they are making so much money or at least enough to afford concierge and 6k for Star Cruiser BS. Disney is becoming so unaffordable for the average person it is insane.
BUT BUT BUT….

CONCIEERRRRGGGGEEEEE

• Haha
Reactions: 12
wow lots of pages😬😬😳 I’m curious if Disney is okay w/ Tim and Jenn Grifter posting the full SC performances on their channel and profiting of it?

Reactions: 14
So is this SocialBlade April Fools joke?? Apparently Timbo could buy 4 Tesla Model S cars with his estimated income.... Which is quite funny and apt. In reality he bought 60 expensive staycations, 30 LP tents, 9,675 burgers, an ugly Gucci wallet, 12 coats, one diamond ring, 56 for longs and some chicken nuggets but no pear tree, cos... Fruit.
not sure how accurate this is - from a website called https://starstat.yt/
snip03.PNG

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
So if they go back again, will they be stupid enough to pay to bring Stanny along with J$? It would be cheaper to leave Stanny and J$ at home and it would suck for Stanny who apparently is a fan of SW according to Ginn to stay in the room most of the time with J$ just so Anal Beads can walk around cluelessly to instagram nonstop. But no, gotta drag the whole gang along so they can use J$ the prop when he’s willing to cooperate and has had 9 naps and a banana.

Reactions: 15
The problem with bringing Stanny next time is that they have to make friends with Stanny again. :D

Hey JENN! What happened to Manny Matt and his BF?

Reactions: 15
Hi all! This is my first time posting but I've been keeping up with threads for a few months now. TTT vids have (unfortunately) become a sort of comfort watch for me the last couple of years as I have been living on my own away from family. I watch old vids pretty much everyday while I'm cooking and then the new one while eating dinner. I promise I'm not a stan though, and I pretty much agree with everything y'all discuss. I figured I should finally start participating. Also, the title of this thread (and some of the others lately) literally made me LOL.

Reactions: 18
The problem with bringing Stanny next time is that they have to make friends with Stanny again. :D

Hey JENN! What happened to Manny Matt and his BF?
They dared insinuate Jenn eat any sort of vegetables with the gifting of the salad spinner.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.