The Tim Tracker #59 Watch The Jenn show? I'd Rather Pull My Teeth Out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another thread has come and gone.

This title is courtesy of @Lankylamb

The Trackers just uploaded their first "day" "roughing" it in a huge RV at Fort Wilderness and despite packing enough tit to traverse Mt. Everest they apparently still forgot a bunch of tit despite the fact they live less than 20 minutes from where they are "glamping"

They apparently filled their Tesla with groceries, but couldn't be bothered to make anything on their first night instead gorging themselves on way too much from P & J's at the Settlement Outpost.

They seriously brought a tent "just in case they want to rough it" but odds are that's where the Nanny will be forced to retire each night because these two inept human beings cannot raise their miracle child on yet again another "staycation"

Ginn bemoaned about wanting to make S'mores what are the odds that he desire to make S'mores will morph into the usual "We wanted to go swimming x times but never had the time to do so?" during this vlog series?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Aww Thanks all!! My first thread title! :love::m

The stans seem to be obsessed with Not Nanny Lynn. I think they feel out of the loop knowing that there's somebody there that they don't know about. More and more comments asking about her. THEY NEED TO SEE HER!

YouTube takings are going to take a nosedive even more having to shell out on Ginns new best friend.

That first RV video was so grim. The rain didn't help. Jenn gave out some false information about what sites allow pets and then did avoice over to correct her self in the edit. Why didn't she just cut that bit out and just do a voice over? She wasn't on screen at the time anyway.

Reactions: 22
Just somethings I noticed.....
(not everything. that would be a long post)

Why is Tim doing all the heavy lifting, as usual?
Fairly certain he had to gather and pack everything into the car. Then unpack everything into the RV.
Then we see him assemble the tent behind the RV. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Never mind that the RV sleeps 10 people and has two closed off bedrooms! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Why did they not bring specific food items for Tim? He is one day post surgery. You want to keep chewing to a minimum. Soft foods like applesauce, puddings, jello, baby food, etc.
Why didn’t they bring their blender to make smoothies?
Make fresh mashed potatoes
Do something to make Tim feel special and appreciated. Instead of rudely eat foods in front of him that he can’t eat as yet.

Why is Nanny Lynn on this “family vacation”?
Have they given up being parents?

They mentioned bringing a secondary car seat to attach to the golf cart. Have they not learned anything from “Jackson’s Wild Ride”?
“ Young children may sit on passenger’s lap while being secured by the passenger.”
Isn’t this why Nanny Lynn is dragged on their “family vacation”?
Interesting to see how they handle this.

What’s up with the complaining that the neighbor campers/RVs are too close to them?
What entitled pricks! 🤬

So many questions. So few vague non-answers!

Reactions: 32
Hey Jennbo- you are not RV people now. You for sure love having EVERYONE else do work for you. RV company sets it up for you, husband does packing & unpacking for you and the nanny takes care of your kid. You are a useless human.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Lots of fun squabbling on Reddit from the RV video regarding the nanny, being a true tracker fan, Jenn’s crippling anxiety, J$’s diet, etc. I hope I’ve put these screenshots in proper order:
FC5946CE-1207-463A-BC46-2689AB0560AF.png
8B0D82F8-3D75-44F7-8186-812CEC546C57.png
5DA674E0-F1D1-41CD-809C-2830D56A4390.png
88B9BE37-DFE3-4BC3-BDFB-2291F2303E03.png
A56C648C-62ED-4EDD-B037-897FEAE82488.png
C1F511C9-C6CE-4DEC-BF8C-92BB41680C66.png
13D4ED02-A929-4DAE-927B-847335DE2F29.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Timmy boy ain’t going be happy with these comments. People are starting to wake up- mostly because most normal humans understand the nanny on “vaca” with them is uncalled for & weird.

Reactions: 28
I guess Ginn with be doing her "over time" she complains is such hard work with having to delete all these comments, cause let's face it, the only overtime she does is deleting comments not kissing her ass

Reactions: 13
Is the nanny a relative or anything? Or someone they hired? Why would you bring a nanny on a family trip?

Reactions: 8
Is the nanny a relative or anything? Or someone they hired? Why would you bring a nanny on a family trip?
I think it is someone they hired. They probably bought her along because if Tim and Jenn don't feel like being parents to their miracle baby they can just pass him along to the nanny.

I think it is someone they hired. They probably bought her along because if Tim and Jenn don't feel like being parents to their miracle baby they can just pass him along to the nanny.
I stopped watching for such a long time and just can't bring myself to watch them anymore. Pure laziness in my opinion. And it's more Jenn tracker show than Tim Tracker.

Oh please god tell me he didn’t call the company complaining that there was only 6 minutes of hot water in the shower? That’s totally standard with those small hot water boilers. And you can’t shower continuously one after another. You got to give it time to fill and reheat. As an RV’er myself, these next few videos are going to be painful lol. Oh one more thing...I thought for sure they’d go all out with the RV. I’d say that one is 2015/2016 Springdale or Sprinter. Nice, the same model we have, but far from being on the luxury end of RV’s. still not cheap, don’t get me wrong. But I Figured she’d go for a multi room 5th wheel. They actually contained themselves this time.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She can’t be bothered to look after this baby but she’s upset because trying to have another one is taking a long time? LMAO
Why bother?

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Love how they have to acknowledge that they paid for the RV 😂😂

She can’t be bothered to look after this baby but she’s upset because trying to have another one is taking a long time? LMAO
Why bother?
They are trying for another baby?! Oh god please no!!

Reactions: 10
Love how they have to acknowledge that they paid for the RV 😂😂

They are trying for another baby?! Oh god please no!!
Yeah on the end of a video the other day she mentioned that things hadn’t been going so well for them lately, that trying for a baby is taking longer than expected, they tried for Jackson for ten years!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I stopped watching for such a long time and just can't bring myself to watch them anymore. Pure laziness in my opinion. And it's more Jenn tracker show than Tim Tracker.
True I kinda like it when it is just Tim because nobody is interrupting him when he is by himself without Jenn

Reactions: 16
True I kinda like it when it is just Tim because nobody is interrupting him when he is by himself without Jenn
I started watching Tim when we were planning a family holiday to Orlando years a go. And loved him! And feel lime I can still watch him. But then Jenn just has to ruin it.

And why is Jackson still in a cot?! As soon as my child was toddlering and walking we change to a toddler bed because of the dangers of them climbing out the cot.

Yeah on the end of a video the other day she mentioned that things hadn’t been going so well for them lately, that trying for a baby is taking longer than expected, they tried for Jackson for ten years!
Oh heavens, they palm Jackson off to a nanny for no reason!!

Reactions: 10
Lots of fun squabbling on Reddit from the RV video regarding the nanny, being a true tracker fan, Jenn’s crippling anxiety, J$’s diet, etc. I hope I’ve put these screenshots in proper order:
View attachment 1059609View attachment 1059610View attachment 1059611View attachment 1059612View attachment 1059613View attachment 1059614View attachment 1059615
The Slacker stans are relentless. Nutty fans now consider any sort of comment that isn’t positive to be on the opposite end of the spectrum. When will they realize that someone can give their negative opinion on something and it doesn’t automatically constitute them as a hater

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.