The Tim Tracker #34 hosted, toasted & dumber than ever.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It would need to be eight hours long in order to get that house back into shape. 😆
Or Here's How I organise my Closet.... Hint she just dumps the clothes in a pile on the floor or leaves them inside out in the bag 😁

Their "beach clean up" bit is going to be a witch for them to edit.

They showed up late, the bulk of the beach was already cleaned up, can't look like awesome environmental volunteers if there is nothing for you to show.
They'll be half burying old Gideon bags in Jackson sandpit and doing tight shots of them picking it up to pad out their footage and pretend they did something.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
i used to think it was kind of cute how jackpot giggled happily when tim would say todaaaayyyy

but then i thought about it a little bit and i wonder if the only reason hes so happy is because his parents act differently in front of the camera and hes happy because that means the camera is rolling so they're also gonna be happy (even if it's for show)
I also think it is conditioned response.
It started with them tickling him to get B$ to smile. Now it is a pattern. A shtick for the stans.

Their "beach clean up" bit is going to be a witch for them to edit.

They showed up late, the bulk of the beach was already cleaned up, can't look like awesome environmental volunteers if there is nothing for you to show.
😂😂 do you think they know that we had our own mole pulling back the curtain on who they truly are as people?

Reactions: 7
Her husband owns a pretty successful business. She's not buying a million dollar home being just a small time youtuber.
They're both BB coaches ...I'm pretty sure they still are. And I think that HIS family owns a bunch of Canadian supermarkets or something???

• Sick
Reactions: 1
He'll also be able to grift a staycation by the time he's 4!

Maybe they'd have to admit they sleep in separate rooms....

Does anyone follow Angie Bellemare?? She popped up on my YouTube with a vlog about them moving into their new home in Golden Oak. She is one of those perfect women who gets up at 4am to work out before spending hours on her beauty routine in her perfect home all the time on camera so she can stick it on YT and Insta and schmucks pay for her extravagance? Anyway, I'm betting this is how Jenn sees their channel

Does anyone follow Angie Bellemare?? She popped up on my YouTube with a vlog about them moving into their new home in Golden Oak. She is one of those perfect women who gets up at 4am to work out before spending hours on her beauty routine in her perfect home all the time on camera so she can stick it on YT and Insta and schmucks pay for her extravagance? Anyway, I'm betting this is how Jenn saw their channel going, and you just know she would kill to buy at Golden Oaks. Then they had Jackpot and their vlogs are more like watching an episode of The Beverly Hillbillies. I was surprised that Jenn doesn't seem to follow her on Insta because I'm sure she's one they'd hook up with if they can because she clearly has cash. Tim can share his fitness routine with her 🤣🤣
Also, Jenn could NEVER be friends with her. Even with TTT channel success they aren’t anywhere near wealthy enough to land property in Golden Oak.

Jenn would be perpetually SOOOOOO jealous of the lifestyle she cannot attain

Reactions: 3
The same with Rose whose dad, Bobby, does FlavCity on YT
I see someone on tiktoi whose child has the same set up and skills. The key is letting them do it and not worrying about the mess whivh I can’t see the Trackers doing. I am aware watching it that the family I watch are ok with food having to be wasted as the toddler dropped it all which is part of learning but not something a lot of families can afford to do

LOL

Dim and their Fake PC "All Inclusivity" thing they've been preaching didn't even bring up the change in the Adventureland sign walking into the land.

It's all an act for the Slackers.

This entire vlog was a slog.

Dim complains about crowds.

Eats the new Dole Whip.

He rehashes the same "lore" behind a few places in Tomorrowland.

He then goes to look at Tron Construction.

He gets the sweet and spicy chicken waffle sandwich at Sleepy Hollow.

Dim complains about the spice level, and the fact it doesn't have the right condiment according to him on it. He says it needs a creamy sauce because Dimbo finds black pepper too spicy.

It starts raining as he is heading out, it's like Dim's body can predict the rain like John's Lumbago from Carrousel of Progress.

He goes to check to see if the Barbershop is open....

*Narrator Voice* It wasn't

Tim then complains there is a sign on the door that says masks required inside, and he wants to know why do they have the sign on a door if the store/business isn't open? I DUNNO DIM MAYBE BECAUSE IT'S EASY JUST TO PUT THAT SIGN ON ANY DOOR THAT LEADS INSIDE!

Did he give any update on the Tomorrowland pavement? I know we are all on the edge of our seats.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her husband owns a pretty successful business. She's not buying a million dollar home being just a small time youtuber.
I know that, I meant I wondered if her business was a pyramid scheme. It looked like it when I looked at the website.

Reactions: 3
I know that, I meant I wondered if her business was a pyramid scheme. It looked like it when I looked at the website.
All MLM programs are reconfigured pyramid schemes. Any business that requires you to “recruit” people and your income or level you attain in the program depends on your recruitment sales is a scam.

Reactions: 6
Also, did anyone hear Tim ask Jenn to stop crunching while he was filming? He sounded so short! 😂😂😂😂😂
And yet she did it two more times! How rude and inconsiderate!

Also her saying "sorry, I was eating m&ms" was just so weird. Tim was talking and no one gives a sh*t. If I never see her eat a single thing again I'll be so happy. The way she smacks her lips together is disgusting. 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And yet she did it two more times! How rude and inconsiderate!

Also her saying "sorry, I was eating m&ms" was just so weird. Tim was talking and no one gives a sh*t. If I never see her eat a single thing again I'll be so happy. The way she smacks her lips together is disgusting. 🤮
All of this!!!! She makes me want to vom everytime we have to watch her eat. Honestly I can't stand the way she moves her mouth when she chews... its similar to watching a cow chew... 🤢🤢 I don't care if they want to review food. Show us the food and a cross-cutt if necessary but we don't need to see them chewing it.

Tim and little J aren't the problem. I don't think anyone gets along with Jenn.
You're right. She is intolerable.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I'm guessing they will say they forgot to hit record or lost the footage of the beach cleanup. Their stuff has gotten so boring and predictable.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
All the food stuff with 'The Buddy'...
It's
Too hot...
Too spicy....
Too big...
Too crunchy...

Is he Goldilocks 🤷‍♀️🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Was Jenn really saying "can't" to or about her son? :oops:
If so I suggest an intervention on Tim's part. Indications that a child is less than able is very damaging to their self esteem.
Yeah. That‘s what I heard. One of the times it sounded like, “but he can’t throw it far enough” and Tim responded, “well that’s ok, he can still try.” Or something along those lines.

Reactions: 8
Off topic but Disney related, this beauty of an art print showed up yesterday for me.
20210802_180611.jpg
20210803_084939.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Yeah. That‘s what I heard. One of the times it sounded like, “but he can’t throw it far enough” and Tim responded, “well that’s ok, he can still try.” Or something along those lines.
“He can’t throw that far”
“He can’t bite through that”
“He can’t take that apart”
“We will leave you here, you won’t see us again”

yep.. they are setting that kid up for needing therapy later in life :(

• Sad
Reactions: 13
They're both BB coaches ...I'm pretty sure they still are. And I think that HIS family owns a bunch of Canadian supermarkets or something???
This MUST be Angie Bellemare, yes she is a big time top ten BB hun, and her husband happened to "give up" his corporate job and start working with her, at the EXACT same time his mommy and daddy sold off the Farm Boy stores for like 80 million, (whoops had to edit it to the correct $800M-or so that was it's valuation) where he was the buyer or something like that.....On the other hand I started watching her for Disney content and really liked the focus on adult things to do and if nothing else she does hustle, even if most of her content is to pull in some more suckers team members so she can keep cashing in. There is no way they amassed their new build in Canada, the house in Ft. Lauderdale, and now the 2M home in Golden Oaks only on her MLM profits.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.