The Tim Tracker #34 hosted, toasted & dumber than ever.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reminded me of Jenn's 'Pooh Dash' last Halloween and just saw the dual meaning. lol
Ugh she was so frustrated at that poor baby. Also, how many times did it take them to realize Baby J had/has a sensitive stomach and Disney food wasnā€™t the best choice for him (And since J2D was breastfeeding at the time she probably shouldnā€™t have been eating it either)

Reactions: 5
if you know Shawn from Orlando, heā€™s sitting here defending the trackers. Heā€™s said in person they are nice and he has no beef with them.
I donā€™t know who this guy is but I watched the video and found it interesting that while talking about the trackers he also showed a picture of Michael Kay.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Since everyone is talking about Disneyland vs Disneyworld I wanna add my 2Ā¢. I grew up going to Disneyland and went to Disneyworld and it's great and all but I prefer the land over the world. I'm not feeling the FL weather or the fact that it's such a journey to physically get into the parks. At DL we just walk across the esplanade. Ok I'm done āœŒ

Jenn may be going to HHN with friends? Jenn has friends?
We will never see any of their so called "friends" all they will show is the waist down like the lady on muppet babies or jump cuts to after the "friends" have gone home

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I cannot stand Shawn G Orlando.

Dude is the male version of Jenn.

A complete wolf in sheeps clothing. He does realize that Dimbo only did those things because he was caught? Yes it's nice he tried to make amends, but that doesn't change the fact the Slackers hold some abhorrent views of people who don't look/act like themselves.

New thread time.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.