The Tim Tracker #105 It's My Party and I'll s word if I Want to đŸŽ¶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to @Quasimodo for another high quality Tracker thread title. Can someone else do the recap? You guys all rock!

*Note not sure s word is allowed in a title I will change to crap if it isn't or mods will I assume.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Soooo
 did anyone catch that J$ has like 4 advent calendars- Lego, Funko, crayons &
Stories. Talk about a shopping addiction. No 3 yr old needs that many.

Also- the entire time J$ there is an embarrassment. Do you want to go to peepee? Do you remember when you said oatmeal wrong? Nice work Timmy boy- that poor child will never have any confidence.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
They also kept asking “what else” when grilling him on what he wants from Santa. Conditioning the kid to expect “Santa” to bring him multiple presents less than a month after receiving multiple presents. 🙄 Whatever even happened to that fancy schmancy Jeep of his? I haven’t even seen it in the garage mess.

I wonder if their home vlog where Ginn blabbed about budgeting being stressful was after they paid their property tax. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Soooo
 did anyone catch that J$ has like 4 advent calendars- Lego, Funko, crayons &
Stories. Talk about a shopping addiction. No 3 yr old needs that many.
The advent calendar thing is very popular with family vloggers like the Ballinger Family, who are Jenn's idols. They have 6 kids, plus the 2 parents and dog who each (so 9!) have an advent calendar and they open it every single day in a vlog. Colleen Ballinger, I think Flynn has 3 and the twins each have one. I think the Trackers come up with these great ideas for them to try things that are successful on YouTube like the marble maze and advent calendars but then don't execute them.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I love that they’re going to show up on their “babymoon: escape from reality the sequel” looking already splotchy/rashy/sunburned and just get increasingly nasty looking from there, no matter how many overpriced massages and facials they’ll probably splurge on.

They’re the only couple I know who need to consistently all “run errands” as a family and go to target every single time they go on vacation every other week. Everything is always such an ordeal when it doesn’t need to be. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
GM all. I've been away for a few days attending my best friend's wedding and hanging with my in-laws who were in town to watch our daughter so my wife and I could partake in the festivities toddler-free (because we both work full time jobs and don't have a nanny for our 2.5 year old)...

Anyways we took our little girl to MK for her first time ever yesterday after years away from the parks ourselves (COVID, new baby, theme park pricing, etc.) and she had an absolute blast! It's refreshing being able to let my own little one do things at her pace and let her be a kid without forcing her to do things she didn't want to. We made it a point to be the complete opposite of the Slackers and let her choose what she wanted to do. I don't care if she's 10 and still not comfortable with a roller coaster, she'll go with us when she's ready!

The only thing I was disappointed in was that I didn't run into the patchy bearded weirdo in a 4-Town shirt talking to his camera. I'd planned to do a "don't give these grifters any money" line behind his shot a'la BLAB even though they'd just delete it since he doesn't live stream. But getting under his skin was the point so it's the thought that counts LOL. Glad to be back to catch up on the scoops I've missed regarding these dipshits!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
@Galorious I was hoping they’d have to disclose finances, but alas they’re a “private company” and not publicly traded on the stock market.
My best friend is in a management position for the IRS, but I won’t compromise them. My nosy ass would love to know though.

Reactions: 12
Someone mentioned their LLC and bankruptcy. I believe and I am not someone who is well versed in business laws but an LLC would absolve them of all debt issues if they declared bankruptcy for the LLC. So all of their non business assets would be kept intact. Which I think is how a lot of creators get to coast with business credit cards and get all the tax benefits while they are just a single person.

Reactions: 13
I doubt they are piling up debt as in that 1 live show Jenn bragged she got them out of debt and fixed Tim's credit or something like that. They likely made a ton of money at their peak easily more than double per year what they are going to make this year. If you have a paid off house you aren't horrible with money.

Are they spending more in 2022 than they are going to make? Yes I totally believe that. Will that trend continue? Seems like they are trying to cut back a bit but time will tell.

Reactions: 11
Since we are on the subject, my coworker was emaling this article to her team members. https://hernorm.com/signs-of-financial-irresponsibility/

The Trackers have consistently shown several of these signs over the years. It’s my opinion but just because you paid off a house doesn’t mean your financially responsible. Waiting to pay taxes six months after their due so they can spend that money on multiple cruises and other junk is a sign of someone who isn’t responsible. The way they are scrambling for money suggests that they don’t have any emergency funds or plans in case the YouTube well dries. Just my opinion.

Wanted to add just because Jenn says she got Tim out of debt doesn’t mean she actually did. She is a habitual liar and I take everything she says with a grain of salt.

Reactions: 21
I think I must have missed something along the way....but is Nanny Lynne gone? If so, who is watching Jackson now???

Reactions: 6
I laughed when they said the Grinch breakfast was sold out and they didn’t get tickets. (We did
we bought them like a month ago when we noticed people on the Universal passholder page were mentioning they were starting to sell out.) Ginn seemed so amazed at this.

Also, what is up with them not doing GKTW Night of a Million Lights until Christmas week? They said on the live that it had been a tradition to do it close to Christmas or something like that. But looking at the videos from years past, there was a preview video on 10/21/20, one on 11/11/20, one on 12/4/20. I didn’t see any videos from them in 2021. Waiting until Christmas week will only leave a short time left for the event, so they won’t be putting the video up to really help promote the event. I guess I’m just surprised they didn’t do a video on the lights when they first opened. I’ve noticed they do less and less “opening days” for events, like SeaWorld or BG’s holiday event, GKTW, the Grinch breakfast, etc. It really is just #homemovies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I think I must have missed something along the way....but is Nanny Lynne gone? If so, who is watching Jackson now???
These threads move so fast but I think it was sometime in October Nanny L left and they announced Nanny B would be starting soon. To their horror I think they had to endure their last Disney Wish cruise without a nanny in tow

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think we’re getting the babymoon “hint” today so I want to put my final bet in.

I had guessed Atlantis but I’m going to change it to Disneyland Paris.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
They leave him on the Guardians of the Galaxy ride so Jenn's Mom can watch him.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
My babymoon guess is Aulani. They're too boring to try something out of the box and Jenn seemed genuinely concerned about the volcano that is on a different island.

My 2nd guess is Dollywood/Pigeon Forge. It would definitely get the views because people are interested in the Christmas stuff there.

I'm most curious to see if Bea comes along on this trip. It seems like she's more of an actual part-time, hey we need you Tuesday, Friday and Saturday this week, type babysitter than an in-home educator full time person.

Reactions: 30
I think we’re getting the babymoon “hint” today so I want to put my final bet in.

God they'd hate it. And it's rather a long journey for Jenn. I'm thinking road trip perhaps to somewhere colder so they can have log fires that we know J$ won't burn himself on. Nice cabin somewhere near that place Super Enthused and Sam went to... Pigeon Forge/Gaitlinburgh area.

ETA: @xmasbdaygirl snap!! Great minds ❀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Tim butchering the French language is not something anyone needs to endure. Plus what on Earth would they eat? French cuisine does not suit the Slackers one bit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Since we are on the subject, my coworker was emaling this article to her team members. https://hernorm.com/signs-of-financial-irresponsibility/

The Trackers have consistently shown several of these signs over the years. It’s my opinion but just because you paid off a house doesn’t mean your financially responsible. Waiting to pay taxes six months after their due so they can spend that money on multiple cruises and other junk is a sign of someone who isn’t responsible. The way they are scrambling for money suggests that they don’t have any emergency funds or plans in case the YouTube well dries. Just my opinion.

Wanted to add just because Jenn says she got Tim out of debt doesn’t mean she actually did. She is a habitual liar and I take everything she says with a grain of salt.
THIS!! I don’t understand why they are praised for paying off their house like that makes them really smart with their money. No, it means they were lucky enough to pay off that one big purchase because they had a lucky break and sold a home and made a profit and then bought when the market wasn’t exceptionally high.

that does not make you good with money. That makes you lucky.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.