The Tim Tracker #104 Enjoying “family time” that Jackson would have loved.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great thread title!!
Just missed the cut-off, throwing my suggestion out now for the next one before I forget it…
TTT #105: No amount of soap can help Jenn, only intensive therapy

Reactions: 14

Speaking of the dead, I don't know about you but I love this song. It's funny as hell.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Personally I didn’t think anyone was going savage on the wishbone saving mom….I would think even Jenn could acknowledge that saving bones for 20 years is odd so I wasn’t trying to be judgy to anyone here… I just meant I do honestly try and have compassion as someone who has been through something similar but my compassion runs out every dang time when I see how helpless, manipulative, selfish, mean, lazy, dishonest, unmaternal, gluttonous, self centered…(you get the point) She is in every aspect of her life …most heinously in how she treats her child. PS I saved an empty bottle of my dads cologne after he died and sometimes I take it out and smell it because it reminds me of him. So there…I’m bleeping weird too. 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I see Disney Tokyo has banned all vlogging and camera equipment on its premises..... I hope the Trackers have a savings account as their times up very soon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Going back to Tim's octopus tattoo his description of it is this: "Originally I just asked for a robotic octopus and Levi took the liberty of putting a cuttlefish in there to make it a robot mecca. I like that a lot better because to me it feels like Jackson is the little cuttlefish and I am the robot. He is in charge"

So how he came up with the robotic octopus, I have no clue. But it does have J$'s birthdate and his name in morse code as others have mentioned.

• Haha
  • Sick
I see Disney Tokyo has banned all vlogging and camera equipment on its premises..... I hope the Trackers have a savings account as their times up very soon.
That happened a couple of months back and Tokyo Disney properties are run by a totally different company that licenses the intellectual property from Disney. Is Bob Iger going to throw away all the free advertising he gets from live streamers and vloggers? I'm doubtful but we will see what happens.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Personally I didn’t think anyone was going savage on the wishbone saving mom….I would think even Jenn could acknowledge that saving bones for 20 years is odd so I wasn’t trying to be judgy to anyone here… I just meant I do honestly try and have compassion as someone who has been through something similar but my compassion runs out every dang time when I see how helpless, manipulative, selfish, mean, lazy, dishonest, unmaternal, gluttonous, self centered…(you get the point) She is in every aspect of her life …most heinously in how she treats her child. PS I saved an empty bottle of my dads cologne after he died and sometimes I take it out and smell it because it reminds me of him. So there…I’m bleeping weird too. 🤣
No, that is not weird at all. My dads favorite liquor was Dewars. We saved the final bottle he had of it before he died and I just cannot part with it. It just reminds me of him. I also have a bottle of Chanel bleu which was his signature scent. I saved the little pillow that he took to chemotherapy with him. I swear it still smells like him even 9 years later. Anyway, all that to say those aren’t weird mementos to keep…a bag of dried turkey bones for sure is.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Late to the party but what a dumb bleeping thumbnail to put out to millions of YT users. Tim looks like he's high AF gorging on munchies while Jenn looks like she let out a massive wet fart followed by a Steve Urkel "did I do thaaaaaaaat?". They subconsciously view themselves as clowns, so that's the kind of energy they end up putting out into the world.
1669670219183.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Late to the party but what a dumb bleeping thumbnail to put out to millions of YT users. Tim looks like he's high AF gorging on munchies while Jenn looks like she let out a massive wet fart followed by a Steve Urkel "did I do thaaaaaaaat?". They subconsciously view themselves as clowns, so that's the kind of energy they end up putting out into the world.
View attachment 1767800
Do they pose for these/do multiple takes or are these candids? Even then, the fact they sign off on using them...

Choices.

• Haha
  • Heart
No, that is not weird at all. My dads favorite liquor was Dewars. We saved the final bottle he had of it before he died and I just cannot part with it. It just reminds me of him. I also have a bottle of Chanel bleu which was his signature scent. I saved the little pillow that he took to chemotherapy with him. I swear it still smells like him even 9 years later. Anyway, all that to say those aren’t weird mementos to keep…a bag of dried turkey bones for sure is.
I also saved my late Dad's last bottle of whisky. And his aftershave and dressing gown. I just like to have then near me, even if I don't dig them out very often. ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
View attachment 1767800
That witch is the human equivalent of a giant wet fart

I also saved my late Dad's last bottle of whisky. And his aftershave and dressing gown. I just like to have then near me, even if I don't dig them out very often. ❤❤
When he was in his end stages of life the hospice workers gave us these sponges that were on sticks that looked like lollipops…we would soak them in Dewars and swab his cheeks. Sounds off but the man enjoyed his nightcap and we weren’t about to let him go out without a stiff drink or two.

Writing that out brings a tear to my eye for sure 🥲

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
The only person I wouldn't judge for having bones in a plastic sandwich bag in a kitchen cupboard is a professional taxidermist with very little storage space in their home (who isn't also storing their child's toothbrush in there as well). They're not even the bones of a beloved pet, they're bones from random miscellaneous turkeys from the grocery store who got devoured (unless Ginn comes up with a new story about how it was a family tradition to go hunting for wild turkeys they knew by name 😆). I assume in another home vlog, we'll learn there's also a baggie full of pig teeth or cow ribs. I doubt the bones were bleached, they looked pretty grody.

Keeping old cologne/perfume of loved ones and smelling it is totally acceptable and not at all macabre. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.