The Tim Tracker #102 We're in The Grifted Program

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh look grabby helping himself to grubby plate

The grabby and grubby show

Reading her book.

You might need to wear support hose if you work

“I don’t”

No tit Sherlock we all know you are too lazy to work

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
She is completely winded walking up their stairs. That is not normal.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Quoting Jenn explaining the reason why they booked back to back cruises: "We were trying to do as much as we could before we couldn't"
Why the need to do another cruise or else you will feel your life will be worthless and meaningless?
It is a mental illness to think this way and not feel safe and comfortable in your own home. Instead of cruising indefinitely they really should take this time to get into therapy asap. This is not a healthy family.

Reactions: 40
Packing in a Hurricane lol.

Side note: Is it common to wear flip flops on a cruise? I thought cruises were meant to be a bit more classy.

Reactions: 12
Dim tells J¢ his birthday is before Christmas. Maybe the kid is confused because you and Ginncubator keep saying and singing "Christmas is starting nowwwwwww" every 2 seconds for the last 3 months of the year.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So they bought a fancy ergonomic mouse for her pregnancy induced wrist pain with J$, but she still doesn’t know how to use it and admits to only using the laptop track pad?? Is there that much of a learning curve on a bleeping computer mouse?? I guess that wasn’t covered in the gifted program.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I kind of like that no one in her life is willing to tell her she needs to stop using paprika to draw in her eyebrows. You can put lip gloss on your anal prolapse lips and smear some mascara on your tiny little beady eyes but you're still bleeping ugly Ginn.
Screen Shot 2022-11-13 at 2.13.53 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So Tim and J$ got locked out of their house getting mail because their front doorknob broke. Yikes.

And then they were outside a bit because Jenn was upstairs (sleeping) and did not hear them.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
J¢ continues to be allowed to run around on slippery floors with socks on with no upstairs gate for the stairs. I'm sure that will end well.

In the vlog they confirm it's now a tropical storm, but hey, let's add clickbait 'Hurricane' to the title anyway because being shady fuckers is how they roll.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.