The Thompson Home

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love watching the thompson home, however on todays stories shes cleaning her bath, with flash bathroom liquid and the amount she has just poured into her bath is ridiculous!

Love watching the thompson home, however on todays stories shes cleaning her bath, with flash bathroom liquid and the amount she has just poured into her bath is ridiculous!
That's absolutely ridiculous. All you need is a little squirt. She's probably killed 40 fish and an octopus doing that

Reactions: 3
I think you may be on about the Thompson house? This is a different account but I know the Thompson house has her own business selling floor scents. The lady you're talking about is ignorant and rude too!
Don’t get me started on that twit.. different toss pot than the one in this thread , she deserves her own . Don’t even get me started on her and her company! Rude and stuck up is the nicest I can say about her and her products

Reactions: 2
Don’t get me started on that twit.. different toss pot than the one in this thread , she deserves her own . Don’t even get me started on her and her company! Rude and stuck up is the nicest I can say about her and her products
The amount of money charged for bicarbonate of soda and a cheap fragrance oil is crazy! She’s she’s a horrible cow.

• Wow
Ive noioced though that the Thompson Home is starting to do a lot of swipe ups im fearing she is trying to mimic mrs Hinch with my followers asked where my chair was from swipe up for this swipe up for that! I like roisin but shes starting to change.

Reactions: 1
Ive noioced though that the Thompson Home is starting to do a lot of swipe ups im fearing she is trying to mimic mrs Hinch with my followers asked where my chair was from swipe up for this swipe up for that! I like roisin but shes starting to change.
She’s one of the few accounts I actually like , you can tell she’s a genuine down to earth girl, Don’t think she will ever turn into the grinch.

She’s one of the few accounts I actually like , you can tell she’s a genuine down to earth girl, Don’t think she will ever turn into the grinch.
I agree. She seems genuine. She only seems to do collabs with companies/items that fit in with her home. Some people will flog anything.

I do like her shes one of my favs i just think shes started to do a lot more swipe ups than before

I do like her shes one of my favs i just think shes started to do a lot more swipe ups than before
i only seen a couple the last few days, but the more followers she gets Probably more people asking where things are from. I see a lot more accounts do constant swipe ups it drives me mad hence why I don’t like many 😂

Anyone else baffled about how heartbroken she was just a few days ago over her dog being put to sleep and then last night she was out in London getting pissed? I know everyone’s different but my dog was put to sleep last month and the thought of going out like that would’ve made me feel sick!

Anyone else baffled about how heartbroken she was just a few days ago over her dog being put to sleep and then last night she was out in London getting pissed? I know everyone’s different but my dog was put to sleep last month and the thought of going out like that would’ve made me feel sick!
Oh I think that’s quite harsh/mean. You can tell she loved her dog and was devastated at wee Lexie passing away. Nothing wrong with being able to put grief aside and not wallowing. Life is for living, I am sure she will have plenty of days where she is sad so I was glad to see her out enjoying herself with her hubby James

As they’d already booked and arranged their trip they decided to still go ahead with it and I think they did the right thing, they needed that little break from their home right now. She’s obviously still very heart broken and didn’t seem to drink much last night, and coming home she’s dreading walking through the door and not having Lexi greet them. It’ll be hitting her harder tonight since being away and returning back home. I feel for her. She’s such a lovely person and she’s always replied to any DM I’ve sent her, really genuine. Definitely my favourite account.

Reactions: 4
I think that’s awful to say something like that, you could clearly see how heartbroken she was, in fact I shed a tear with her to her stories, and I loved seeing them having the weekend that they had already planned, there’s not many on here that’s genuine, but she definitely is, as the other comment said, whenever I message her she always takes time to reply. And by the look of people who met her last night on her stories, they all said she is exactly the same in real life. Not nice of you to judge how someone deals with losing their dog. I assume you don’t normally watch her stories? Lexie was a huge part of them, and it was clear how much of a huge part of their family Lexie was and meant to them. Best account on insta by far, the whole family seem so real , and I love watching them.

Reactions: 2
I do like her but she’s doing more and more swipe ups these days . I thought her singing and dancing was fun at first but I feel like it’s over the top now I mean I vomited in my mouth yesterday when she was sitting singing songs for Mrs hinch ffs get out of her arse

Reactions: 4