The Third Day

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the first two episodes tonight, has anyone seen it?

I thought it was very weird - Midsommar vibes. I wasn’t sure if I liked it to be honest, but I’ve just read the fourth episode is going to be a live one, based on the island showing the goings on of a day there, the rituals, the characters etc. It sounds interesting so I’m going to stick with it!

Reactions: 2
Just watched the first two episodes tonight, has anyone seen it?

I thought it was very weird - Midsommar vibes. I wasn’t sure if I liked it to be honest, but I’ve just read the fourth episode is going to be a live one, based on the island showing the goings on of a day there, the rituals, the characters etc. It sounds interesting so I’m going to stick with it!

I watched the first two and was just so confused with it, I want to keep watching because I’m intrigued to know what it’s all about but I don’t know if I want to waste my time! The first two I’ve just sat thinking what on earth am I watching lol

Reactions: 4
So glad there’s a thread about this! I’ve just put on episode 3 and still no idea wtf is going on 😂 Jude should have dropped off that weird lass and left but now look what’s happened

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I watched episode 1 and didn't have a Scooby doo what was going on 😂😂 will try episode 2 but I'm not holding out much hope for me actually understanding it 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Is anyone still watching this? I watched episode 4 tonight.
I know it’s a programme but who in their right mind would stay there?! After being told repeatedly to leave and witnessing creepy , weird stuff. I’d be out of there like a shot, not fannying about looking for a chic air bnb

• Haha
Reactions: 5