The TaylorMade Home #7 Life with Flo is definitely a sham, specially with Ben missing his van

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 902668
Sunburnt? Or lighting? Day one…..
Probably sunburnt. There probably wasn’t enough room in the case with all of Flos bikinis and tit necklaces for sun cream.
I’m mixed race and rarely burn, when we went to Dominican I put factor 15 on my back one day as it was quite overcast, when I say I burnt I FRIED even 4 years on you can still slightly see the outline of where I burnt but then recaught the sun, poor Rosie.
ALSO the cringe video of the water slides and constantly hearing Flo screaming and shouting over the music BUT THEN the zooming in on Harry 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 the woman needs locking up

• Sad
Reactions: 10
The videos of Rosie at the bottom of the slide were highly inappropriate too, this witch bangs on about internet safety then blasts her kids body’s for all to see. It’s gross.

Reactions: 7
I'd be fuming if I heard kids running round and jumping in the pool at 6.30am 🤣 have some bloody respect!

Reactions: 14
Even commenting that people don't get up that early and it's very quiet. Pools normally have 'opening hours' even if not lifeguarded it's decency and stops people using it at all hours.

Reactions: 8
There on holiday ffs yet up at the pool at 7am wtf!!! Have a lie in u ignorant gits not everyone wants to be awake early on holiday!Had a feeling Archie is positive either that or they broke up maybe! They look like proper holiday clampits!

Reactions: 9
Even commenting that people don't get up that early and it's very quiet. Pools normally have 'opening hours' even if not lifeguarded it's decency and stops people using it at all hours.
I was cringing when she said that… so she is aware people like a lay in and yet here she is sending her brats out to the pool to piss about before 7am. it wouldn’t be hard to keep them inside or on the balcony until at least 8.

There on holiday ffs yet up at the pool at 7am wtf!!! Have a lie in u ignorant gits not everyone wants to be awake early on holiday!Had a feeling Archie is positive either that or they broke up maybe! They look like proper holiday clampits!
The exact type of family I would be sure to avoid on holiday. Absolute chavs.

Why are all the kids up at that time. Mine have always laid in, I get up and enjoy a cup of tea by the pool in peace. Definitely no consideration for others, ignorant imbecile

Reactions: 11
The early wake ups are unfortunately ingrained into the kids because they have to be to do there slave duties!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Definitely sunburn after the stories this morning. She really is bleeping tit.

Finally adressed Archie being missing. What are the chances he tested positive. Why mention the PCR tests otherwise. Why not just leave it as he had a family emergency. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
Exactly!! Which makes almost all of them a contact

The kids probably can’t sleep with excitement being out of the building site and away from doing chores!! Living the best life they possible can for a few days 😩

I’m actually not begrudging them being awake and at the pool so early, they deserve to be kids even at the expense of annoying others (if the other holiday makers only knew what lives they lived back home they’d understand I bet!)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
she’s squeezed into that bikini she wore on the water rides 😂 all that sugar in her coffee have gone to her hips lol x she’s vile that curly hair do what the actual duck 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
How long are they there for?

Yes, I bet Archie tested positive, unless it’s a close family ill or worse then I can’t see why a young lad wouldn’t go.

Last night posts a pic going to steak restaurant, today says they went to a seafood restaurant she's not even consistent where they're eating! Out into the sea and flo with her back to Ella, what's wrong, she getting more looks than flo?? To busy focused on Princess Rosie, who doesn't need to be carried in the sea by Ben she needs to be told she's not a princess or a toddler, she's an 8 year old girl!!

Absolutely no interaction with Ella at all through that whole video And turned her bsck. She's such a witch. Living her best life? Really. Put the damn phone away. My phone goes in the safe when we go away and apart from quick checks in the evening, that's where it stays. Her 'whole world' is there with her so not needed!

Absolutely no interaction with Ella at all through that whole video And turned her bsck. She's such a witch. Living her best life? Really. Put the damn phone away. My phone goes in the safe when we go away and apart from quick checks in the evening, that's where it stays. Her 'whole world' is there with her so not needed!
She’s using the travelblogger hashtag in her latest post lol also they’ll now have to pay for a covid test coming home as rules are set to change

• Haha
To be honest the sun in Dom rep is awful. When we went we have full factor on the kids and they still blistered. Worst heat I’ve ever come across so think might be that
Both hers and Rosie's faces look terrible . All puffy and sore looking .

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.