The TaylorMade Home #7 Life with Flo is definitely a sham, specially with Ben missing his van

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so I think the flooring is wrong in many ways.
1, I don’t think it will go with her “vision” she’s talked about.
2, it’s cold looking and it will be cold as such a large room and I don’t think she’s having under floor heating. She should have gone more wood effect to bring warmth and go with this “vision” she had 😂
3, the marble effect is all over the place and doesn’t flo through the room! Did Rosie lay it ? I mean surely a “builder” wouldn’t have laid it like that?

Those radiators will NOT heat a room that size

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hi flo 👋👋 you been reading here again or realised its quite tit? But I do need to mention Ben is a carpenter and builder, that's his business, his actual job. So its not just that you've taken on a home build project making the best of what Ben is capable of, it's his job, his 'skillset' so if he is imperfect in his finish then that says a lot about his work really doesn't it. And for someone else who's 'job' is Instagram based surely you'd want it to be perfect in the finished product?
Would also save on the electricity bill not needing those spot lights on if the skylights had been put in to give all the natural light 😂💡

I've created a new thread.

Can someone do a quick re-cap.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.