The Tales of Elmsvale #1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This travel scam is reaching embarrassing heights.
Looks like some sort of cult.

Reactions: 2
Coming back to here.....I cant understand how she can post so many stories when she is supposed to be working? This what our taxes are paying for?!
Unless it's during an official break. Girl gets lots of official breaks! Baffles me.

Reactions: 1
Coming back to here.....I cant understand how she can post so many stories when she is supposed to be working? This what our taxes are paying for?!
Unless it's during an official break. Girl gets lots of official breaks! Baffles me.
I totally agree. She does gym in her lunch break too. Yeh course she does! I wouldn’t mind her job. She doesn’t seem pulled out!

Still peddaling this travel scam I see....
Question...how can she share workspace with the husband, from a security point of view I mean? Appreciate theyre not in the same room but I'd be scared of being overhead by his clients if on a call etc. Maybe I'm too ott with security with my job!

Hannah has reached 2 star director as she now has 300 people in her team BUT she doesn’t book travel for other people - but SOME of her team do. So that means she only makes money from signing people up to the business (to her team). So they are not making money from TRAVEL just from sign ups? I’m I right? Absolute con!!! I would love to hear from someone who has signed up and then realised it’s a con x

Reactions: 4
Hannah has reached 2 star director as she now has 300 people in her team BUT she doesn’t book travel for other people - but SOME of her team do. So that means she only makes money from signing people up to the business (to her team). So they are not making money from TRAVEL just from sign ups? I’m I right? Absolute con!!! I would love to hear from someone who has signed up and then realised it’s a con x
The whole trip looked like a tit show, it's a con! Does my head in the way they can get away with it!

Surely you'd want to take your 2 year old kid with you for the magic? Yes I know you read here Hannah, and you're taking the kid, but it's weird.

Reactions: 3
Her boy getting the baby class lady flowers every week. I say she will be roped into Hannah’s cult in less than a year! It’s like grooming!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I cant cope with this coach house business. Every story is braggy and shes basically building another house outside her house. People can't heat their homes hun honest to God 🤣 a SIMULATOR ROOM? really? And a sauna? I can't.

I cant cope with this coach house business. Every story is braggy and shes basically building another house outside her house. People can't heat their homes hun honest to God 🤣 a SIMULATOR ROOM? really? And a sauna? I can't.
I totally agree! If it’s not the holiday every month it’s the coach house. He is obviously very well paid as a pharmacist and then the aesthetic business as well and I’m sure she has a well paid corporate job. Saying they are early 30s they have done very well to be in the position they are at such a young age. We didn’t have a penny when we were in our early thirties.

She does need to rein it in a little with the bragging though.