"The Syndicate"

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Colette was still the only character I cared about in the end. Kinda wanted her to end up with Theo at the end, they teased a spark there.

Reactions: 5
I just don’t even know where to start with how bad it was.

Joe and Tanya were both awful
The storyline was awful
Most of the main characters weren’t likeable
The only saving grace was the cute dogs each week
I want a Howard the sausage dog!

Reactions: 4
Was Theo supposed to be the older or younger brother? None of it really made sense, Frank and Gaynor Faye kept referring to them as 'the kids' but it wasn't clear how old they were supposed to be.

Was Theo supposed to be the older or younger brother? None of it really made sense, Frank and Gaynor Faye kept referring to them as 'the kids' but it wasn't clear how old they were supposed to be.
I googled the actors and most of them are in their early 30s in real life. I got the impression they were supposed to be much younger in the show, like early to mid 20s.

Theo said about being In uni so would have been around 19/20 I think

But then Colette was old enough that she’d been travelling, been a sex worker, started a new life and trained as a dog groomer so guessing she was meant to be a bit older?

it just wasn’t well written at all

Theo said about being In uni so would have been around 19/20 I think

But then Colette was old enough that she’d been travelling, been a sex worker, started a new life and trained as a dog groomer so guessing she was meant to be a bit older?

it just wasn’t well written at all
I don't know why i assumed Theo was a vet student and he said he was about to go into his final year (year 5?) so he would of had to be around 23 and didn't Colette say he was 5 years younger then her last week or was it even 10? who knows it was such an unbelievable programme

Reactions: 1
I don't know why i assumed Theo was a vet student and he said he was about to go into his final year (year 5?) so he would of had to be around 23 and didn't Colette say he was 5 years younger then her last week or was it even 10? who knows it was such an unbelievable programme
Theo was the youngest, and he said he had £36k in student debt and hadn't finished his final year yet, so that would make him 22 maybe? And Colette said she was nearly ten years older than him, so she must have been early thirties? I don't know, I feel like we're putting more effort into working this out than Kay did writing the whole series :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Theo was the youngest, and he said he had £36k in student debt and hadn't finished his final year yet, so that would make him 22 maybe? And Colette said she was nearly ten years older than him, so she must have been early thirties? I don't know, I feel like we're putting more effort into working this out than Kay did writing the whole series :LOL:
I’m just really confused how the writer went from some great seasons of it to this?

Reactions: 3
I don’t think it was one of her best written scripts/plots and I think the Monaco scenes went on for too long, should have set more of it in Yorkshire. I think the main actors did a good job with what they were given and I think joe Sugg was good and his accent spot on.

It was tit but I did really like it 😂
I just wish they’d done the same formula as the past 3, been rewatching the first 2 and the writing was so much better. The ending was quite good with what I interpreted as Frank really regretting what he had done. Was really disappointed they didn’t show more of them spending the money and buying houses etc Also the whole Collette just randomly bumping into her ex like that ... yeah okay then 🙄

I just wish they’d done the same formula as the past 3, been rewatching the first 2 and the writing was so much better. The ending was quite good with what I interpreted as Frank really regretting what he had done. Was really disappointed they didn’t show more of them spending the money and buying houses etc Also the whole Collette just randomly bumping into her ex like that ... yeah okay then 🙄
I hoped they would explore Keeley and her gambling addiction a bit more, especially once she had the money.

I’m glad there’s a thread for this because I just want to say how irrationally irritated I was to see Tanya!!! How the hell can she call herself an actress?!

I mean I can’t say Joe was 100% but the difference is he doesn’t call himself an actor, he’s trying out many different things and he hasn’t forgotten where he started and who got him there. Unlike Tanya!

Glad its over, it was so bad but couldn't stop watching.
I probably fell asleep at one point but what happened between Colette and the older guy that took her out?

I love sausage dogs so that was what saved the series for me.

Glad its over, it was so bad but couldn't stop watching.
I probably fell asleep at one point but what happened between Colette and the older guy that took her out?

I love sausage dogs so that was what saved the series for me.
They had an argument and he suggested something about her past life, I think it was worded like I looked past what you used to do. Or something like that. She realised he wasn't as nice as she thought and he was never seen again.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I don’t understand how Tanya Burr was so bad... is she trying to overact to give herself a bigger part? 😂

Reactions: 6
Yeah I would of preferred had we seen a bit more of after they got their money.

I don’t understand how Tanya Burr was so bad... is she trying to overact to give herself a bigger part? 😂
I have no idea who she is, had to Google. But yes her acting was shite!

I think where Tanya’s slightly delusional is thinking that because of ‘who’ she is and how many followers she has/had that it will get her into big roles.

You all must know who Noel Gallagher is! His daughter, Anais was on JaackMaate’s happy hour podcast and she put it perfectly, because of she is she can get her foot in any door but you still have to prove that you can do the job and if you can’t then in doesn’t matter ‘who’ you are, you’re out!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I saw a tweet earlier encouraging people to vote for Neil Morrissey in the TV Choice (I think!) awards for best actor...out of interest, I opened the link, I got as far as Olly Alexander for It’s a Sin before I gave up. Those two performances are polar opposites 🙈