"The Syndicate"

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When they were sitting on the balcony of the hotel you could clearly see it was CGI behind them

I think part of my brain has died watching this series, it’s so so bad (I’m still going to stick around to see what happens in the final episode though :sneaky:)

Reactions: 7
Tanya is still a terrible actress it seems. I’m cringing so bad at how wooden she is 😬

Reactions: 2
That was the kind of twist people wanted in Line Of Duty, the Gran had him bumped off!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This was so disappointing . I haven’t watched the other series . I disliked most of the characters in this especially the impulsive lead keely . So many pointless characters and red herrings , it was just ridiculously far fetched . I know it’s supposed to be escapism but it wound me up .

What even was that last episode? Talk about from one extreme to the other, 4/5 episodes of Gemma's only personality trait being that she loves food, and then suddenly she's a wannabe gun-toting, screwdriver-wielding murderer, and her sweet little Gran is an actual murderer 🧐 that was so weird the way it went from them all celebrating their win to the dad getting mown down :oops: I'm so glad the series is over now :LOL:

Reactions: 4
I can't believe that I wasted 6 hours of my life on that!

I thought last night’s episode was the best of a bad bunch. I wonder if that had been maybe episode 4 and they’d been a bit more back story and tying up of loose ends in 5 and 6 instead of all that Scooby Doo nonsense in Monaco, it might have worked better? It felt a bit rushed to get it all in by the end.

Reactions: 3
I thought last night’s episode was the best of a bad bunch. I wonder if that had been maybe episode 4 and they’d been a bit more back story and tying up of loose ends in 5 and 6 instead of all that Scooby Doo nonsense in Monaco, it might have worked better? It felt a bit rushed to get it all in by the end.
I don't think they really needed to go to Monaco, everything they did to prove it was Frank was done in the UK. They should have spent more time on the more interesting back stories and dug a little deeper into those. I did enjoy the Monaco scenes as it was fun spotting the places we'd been when we were there a couple of years ago but it brought nothing to the story.

I think originally it was supposed to take place in Vegas instead of France but they couldn't do that due to covid

Reactions: 3
I think originally it was supposed to take place in Vegas instead of France but they couldn't do that due to covid
I just don’t even know where to start with how bad it was.

Joe and Tanya were both awful
The storyline was awful
Most of the main characters weren’t likeable
The only saving grace was the cute dogs each week