"The Syndicate"

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know when the latest series (that was given the green light in February 2020) will air?

Apparently this one revolves around a group of employees who work at a dog kennels.

(For anyone who isn't familiar with this series, it is so incredibly well written - there have been three series thus far, with each one focused on what happens when the players win big on the lottery. It's one of the best fictional dramas I've ever seen).

Reactions: 9
Don't know when it's going to air. But I can't wait for this. It's such a great series. So well written to have individual stories that weave so perfectly between different episodes.

Reactions: 3
I just rewatched series 2 and had forgotten how good they are. Looking forward to the new series. Anyone know who is in this new series? There's usually a few well known actors in them.

Reactions: 2
I just rewatched series 2 and had forgotten how good they are. Looking forward to the new series. Anyone know who is in this new series? There's usually a few well known actors in them.
Joe Sugg is in the new series. That's all I know.

I know they were filming around Yorkshire in August but I’m presuming they had to stop due to lockdown

Reactions: 1
I listened to a podcast with one of the cast and they said it’s out in March.

• Heart
Joe sugg (main character) and Tanya burr (minor part). Two youtubers are in it. Not sure who else

I know they were filming around Yorkshire in August but I’m presuming they had to stop due to lockdown
Pretty sure it was finished. So should be out soon hopefully

Loved every series I can't wait. Especially the Scarborough one with Lenny Henry playing a loveable autistic man. I might be biased because Scarborough is one of my favourite places :D

Reactions: 5
Joe sugg (main character) and Tanya burr (minor part). Two youtubers are in it. Not sure who else
Joe is a supporting character I think, he's not one of the syndicate, and Tanya probably has her usual two lines :LOL:
I know Neil Morrissey, Gaynor Faye and Kym Marsh are in it, and it should be out in the next month or so 🙂

Last edited:
  • Heart
One of my favourite places too xx
Lovely place :) I was there when that series was filming. The entrance to the high street at top of the hill on the back street up by Heron Foods had a road sign telling people filming was happening and you might end up as an extra without knowing, but I never saw any camera or anything.

Reactions: 1
O I loved this im glad there's another one coming out and doesn't gaynor face co write it? Or am I getting confused with another series

I liked prisoners wives that was a series too but they stopped that and the one off sugar town

Am I thinking of the right program here its a BBC program based on a syndicate in the lottery that they won

Reactions: 4
Too many well known cast members. They have always had stars in it but at least the show used to try and create new stars. Little bit of nepotism too for the writer to cast her daughter.
Its also so unbelievable the taxi driver im sure would of said something about the leaving doors open on car the police phone call in cab.and it was like spot the next tv star to pop up

Reactions: 5
Far too many plot holes. The taxi driver overhearing Neil Morrisey phoning the police. The lotto lady confirming the win in a pub garden within hours of him phoning up. What checks were done ? The syndicate should just phone the lotto company to stop any payments being made as there has been fraud committed. The money wouldn't come through for a good few days if not weeks so how is he funding his expensive trip?

Far too many plot holes. The taxi driver overhearing Neil Morrisey phoning the police. The lotto lady confirming the win in a pub garden within hours of him phoning up. What checks were done ? The syndicate should just phone the lotto company to stop any payments being made as there has been fraud committed. The money wouldn't come through for a good few days if not weeks so how is he funding his expensive trip?
You can get an advance but no where near as much as he would need.theyde be lots of checks and they would want proof he didn't work in the shop.wouldnt they have the copy of what their numbers were from too? The little marked off slip then cctv could be acquired showing who bought it

Joe is a supporting character I think, he's not one of the syndicate, and Tanya probably has her usual two lines :LOL:
I know Neil Morrissey, Gaynor Faye and Kym Marsh are in it, and it should be out in the next month or so 🙂
Gaynor Faye is in everything her mum does, stage, screen. Job for life

Reactions: 8