The Sullivan Family #3 Storage boxes, shein hauls & a crappy staycation, still not addressing the housing situation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brief summary:

-We are all obviously extremely jealous of the family and their enviable lifestyle which is why we make observations on things we don’t agree with. Couldn’t possibly be that they have opened themselves up to commentary by broadcasting their every move on the internet, it is deffo that we are jealous trolls.

-Leaving date is approaching for Ben and he is looking for a job in Lossie paying approx £25k/pa, anyone with a YouTube based position in the area going, please contact him ASAP.

-No news on a new house, but little sign of de cluttering/ the usual steps a lot of folk would be starting to take a few months before leaving. If anyone has a 7 bed, 4 bath property going spare for free, please let them know.

-Baby 13 sounds like a possibility as they are packing away Flo’s (and all the babies’ before her….) stuff to keep, after saying that they would donate stuff when they are done having babies (to be fair, kudos to them if they do donate stuff, as long as it is in decent condition!).

-The favourite children still getting lots of clothes, the forgotten middle ones still making do with 1.5 outfits each (I’m sorry but a hallowe’en costume does not really constitute an outfit to be worn outside of the week surrounding hallowe’en. See also, Christmas jumpers).

-It’s totally fine to hand knickers down through the family

-If you don’t bother to read an attraction’s website and then turn up there, and it turns out not all your children can participate in everything, even though it clearly says on the website which you should have read before purchasing tickets, it is the attraction’s fault, those bastards!!!

-Not able to afford a holiday away (no shame in that, loads of people are struggling at the minute), BUT able to afford a lot of expensive luxuries and take aways for the parents, as well as lots of new clothes for the younger fave children (despite storing every single previously owned piece of clothing to hand down). Don’t get me wrong, loads of people are struggling at the minute, no shame in that at all, but to complain about it whilst spending so much on yourselves that you could reasonably cut back on……

I’m sure there’s more but there’s a starter.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
They did it late and the twins said they saw it from the window.

Which is sad and suggests a bedtime routine where the kids take themselves to bed.
Yea I remember that one, and he promised they’ll do another didn’t he? Just wondered if he’d actually done it. Felt so sorry for the kids they wasn’t in bed they were watching so why couldn’t they come down and have a burger? So mean.

Reactions: 8
What will they do for a weekly income when he leaves the RAF ,He will lucky to get Pip if he can walk everywhere, so will it be job seekers allowance plus family allowance, He is leaving his family in a mess.

Reactions: 6
Yea I remember that one, and he promised they’ll do another didn’t he? Just wondered if he’d actually done it. Felt so sorry for the kids they wasn’t in bed they were watching so why couldn’t they come down and have a burger? So mean.
Of course they didn’t. You can’t expect them to splash out on barbecues when they’ve got £500 to find for Pat’s birthday and a weekly Chinese to pay for. They’ve got one pencilled in for Summer 2023 but are hoping that the kids will have forgotten by then.

I honestly couldn’t believe he was standing there with his selfie stick while the children were washing that car in the rain. He’s an utter hole. My husband does wash our cars in the rain, he’s a bit of a weird one I will admit, however he’d have never stood there giving our kids instructions like that and I wouldn’t have stood for it.

Zoe went to Next to pick up some school uniform. I bet that‘s for the little twins, meanwhile she’s going to go through the hand me downs for Toby and Eva. Eva is such a lovely girl, but she desperately needs her hair trimming, as do the little twins. Any chance of that happening Zo?

What will they do for a weekly income when he leaves the RAF ,He will lucky to get Pip if he can walk everywhere, so will it be job seekers allowance plus family allowance, He is leaving his family in a mess.
He will be getting a lump sum of around £40k when he leaves. That gets paid a couple of weeks after he will leave. He might get a pension, depending on what scheme he was on,

Reactions: 4
They wont be entitled to benefits because he left his job.

Also I dont think they will be entitled to council housing because by leaving the job they are making themselves intentionally homeless.

Reactions: 3
They wont be entitled to benefits because he left his job.

Also I dont think they will be entitled to council housing because by leaving the job they are making themselves intentionally homeless.
Because he’s done his time it will be seen as he has been made to leave his job so will be entitled to JSA. Also veterans go to the top of the housing list. However there has to be housing available, so like has already been said they could be offered a house anywhere.

He’s had 27 effin years to prepare for getting out. Also that’s why they are given 2 years resettlement. We’ve seen him do his HGV theory. What about all the other courses that he could’ve done. Literally from working the doors, (his wife could give him some tips on how to look the part) tiling, plumbing etc etc. No because he’s too obsessed with you tube and becoming the next Nowull Radford.

Also I don’t believe a word about his foot. Funny how that suddenly started coming up on the recent vlogs. He’s too lazy to go on the course and would probably not pass it anyway. He is definitely looking to do a claim from the MOD. Part of my job used to involve defending the MOD against dodgy claims. The you tube long walks would be very interesting viewing🤔

Then it will be trying to claim sickness benefit, he could sit at home vlogging all day.He’s the type that will carry on vlogging all his walking because he’s so entitled.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I couldn't believe that after the kids had washed the car while it was drizzling that they all went a walk in same clothes ,and Pat was upstairs doing her favourite pastime , folding clothes omg

• Haha
  • Sad
Because he’s done his time it will be seen as he has been made to leave his job so will be entitled to JSA. Also veterans go to the top of the housing list. However there has to be housing available, so like has already been said they could be offered a house anywhere.

He’s had 27 effin years to prepare for getting out. Also that’s why they are given 2 years resettlement. We’ve seen him do his HGV theory. What about all the other courses that he could’ve done. Literally from working the doors, (his wife could give him some tips on how to look the part) tiling, plumbing etc etc. No because he’s too obsessed with you tube and becoming the next Nowull Radford.

Also I don’t believe a word about his foot. Funny how that suddenly started coming up on the recent vlogs. He’s too lazy to go on the course and would probably not pass it anyway. He is definitely looking to do a claim from the MOD. Part of my job used to involve defending the MOD against dodgy claims. The you tube long walks would be very interesting viewing🤔

Then it will be trying to claim sickness benefit, he could sit at home vlogging all day.He’s the type that will carry on vlogging all his walking because he’s so entitled.
I thought it had all changed because you are given a resettlement period t find a job/housing. I could be wrong.

But with £40k in the bank he wont be entitled to benefits

Why does she keep the Christmas jumpers with all the other clothes. Why not keep them all together in one of her many sustainable plastic box. Then the kids wouldn’t keep wearing them. She seemed quite proud that Agnes wears them all the time. No it looks like you can’t afford other clothes and that you don’t care how your kids look.

Pen wasting more money on the premier shop. He’s such a wanker. I think he thinks it makes him look ‘cool’ walking along with his selfie stick and Costa cup. 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I thought it had all changed because you are given a resettlement period t find a job/housing. I could be wrong.

But with £40k in the bank he wont be entitled to benefits
You‘re not classed as making yourself homeless or leaving your job voluntarily because your contract comes to an end. He’s probably had 2 extensions to his 22yr service, which is what most people in the RAF do, and has zero chance of promotion so has no choice but to go.

I was telling my husband about him not going on his resettlement course and having no house or job lined up, he said “what a bleeping head!” 😂

• Haha
Agnes has enough to clothes for a class full of kids so why she needs to be in Xmas jumpers outside of December is a mystery. The way Zoe has a story attached to every bit of clothing is bizarre. Like ooh Livvie wore this dress to the beach 10 years ago 🙈

• Haha
You‘re not classed as making yourself homeless or leaving your job voluntarily because your contract comes to an end. He’s probably had 2 extensions to his 22yr service, which is what most people in the RAF do, and has zero chance of promotion so has no choice but to go.

I was telling my husband about him not going on his resettlement course and having no house or job lined up, he said “what a bleeping head!” 😂
Mine says the same and worse lol.

There’s so much help out there but he’s not bothered his arse to access it because he thought his 9 k followers would all pay him 2quid a month for getting a pic if his ugly mug next to their names.

Get yourself on a course Penfold asap!

• Haha
Why leave it so late to cancel the HGV course? So odd. Funny how he’s harped up about the painful foot recently, penfold if your hoping for some more benefits then your daily trecks to the corner shop and beach have foiled that plan. Get a bleeping job. Also applying for jobs 25k?!! We earn double that as a couple and only have two kids.. remember tax credits don’t last forever! Them kids will slowly start turning 18 and your benefits will dwindle.. aim higher!!

Reactions: 10
I was out at an event yesterday and there was a guy with a selfie stick (I did check it wasn't Ben lol). My first thought was twit.

My friend's husband is leaving the military and he is always doing one course or another. He has said that he will take any kind of job because any job is better than no job. Ben should take a leaf out of his book.

My husband took medical retirement last December after 25 yrs service in the Railway. He’s also looking for a job because lump sums and pensions don’t pay for 13 kids! Not in the long term anyway, you have to plan ahead

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.