The Suffolk Nest

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s gotta be buying followers, I can’t comprehend how she’s gaining an average of 12k followers a month
Can't believe this, so sad. I expect she does it so brands are more likely to send her freebies and she can then keep up the pretence of a lifestyle she can't afford

Reactions: 5
Yes! Have you seen ‘thewifeedit’ - 6382726383 likes and like 6 comments from the same folk every time on her grainy pics?
I don’t know how she doesn’t have her own thread! Her photos are awful and she reposts all the same ones if they don’t get enough attention!

Reactions: 2
I don’t know how she doesn’t have her own thread! Her photos are awful and she reposts all the same ones if they don’t get enough attention!
Because if she ever found out she would have to take yet another break from social media for a whole hour... then she wouldn’t be able to post another photo 🙄

Can't believe this, so sad. I expect she does it so brands are more likely to send her freebies and she can then keep up the pretence of a lifestyle she can't afford
No one can gain that many organically - that’s a crazy amount. I’m guessing she’s buying likes now too because her last two have miraculously just doubled in comparison to all her others... 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Oh god! Now we don’t say ‘gifted’ we say ‘press product’! How embarrassing that you class yourself as press and how embarrassing that you have to rely on gifted products for your children and you have to pimp them out for it too!

Reactions: 8
Yes she has! Of course 🙄 but they’re all starting to label gifts as ‘press product’ now as they don’t believe they’re seen as ‘gifts’ 🤷🏼‍♀️ Whatever helps them feel less greedy I guess

Yes, apparently a gift is something a loved one gives you and the types of freebies are press products! How ridiculous!!

Reactions: 2
Because if she ever found out she would have to take yet another break from social media for a whole hour... then she wouldn’t be able to post another photo 🙄

No one can gain that many organically - that’s a crazy amount. I’m guessing she’s buying likes now too because her last two have miraculously just doubled in comparison to all her others... 🤷🏻‍♀️
They have gained her a gifted double bugaboo 😳

• Wow
Wondering how she was gifted it in pink when she said she didn't know what she was having. Also twinning floral outfits already? She must have been shopping from her hospital bed

Reactions: 9
Wondering how she was gifted it in pink when she said she didn't know what she was having. Also twinning floral outfits already? She must have been shopping from her hospital bed
Because she pretended she didn’t know the sex, but of course she did in preparation for all her freebies. She is sooooo fake.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This woman’s house is so incredibly bland and lacking in character. Her kitchen without any stuff on the worktops is just bizarre. And as for saying you didn’t know the gender of your baby when you clearly did...so weird and fake.

Reactions: 7
She’s a complete fraud and a broke witch!!! She definitely knew she was having a girl she just wanted to leave people wondering and engaging with her

I
2 weeks in and using her daughter in an ad. Unfollowed.
What gets me is how the other day she posted about those pleached trees she’s had planted in her garden, with a swipe up link to buy them at £300 each. I counted 5 that were in view in the picture she took, so that’s £1500 just on trees alone in that landscaped garden that must’ve cost her thousands. Yet everything she has for the baby has been gifted, to the point where she’s having to use her newborn daughter for ads. It just doesn’t add up! She’s clearly not short of money so why is she so tight when it comes to buying things out of her own pocket? Only conclusion I can make is she’s just greedy and likes to get every freebie she can! In my eyes, if you can afford to pay £1500 on bloody trees, you can afford to pay for your own pram and donate the gifted one to charity or a womens shelter or something! It’s so selfish!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I

What gets me is how the other day she posted about those pleached trees she’s had planted in her garden, with a swipe up link to buy them at £300 each. I counted 5 that were in view in the picture she took, so that’s £1500 just on trees alone in that landscaped garden that must’ve cost her thousands. Yet everything she has for the baby has been gifted, to the point where she’s having to use her newborn daughter for ads. It just doesn’t add up! She’s clearly not short of money so why is she so tight when it comes to buying things out of her own pocket? Only conclusion I can make is she’s just greedy and likes to get every freebie she can! In my eyes, if you can afford to pay £1500 on bloody trees, you can afford to pay for your own pram and donate the gifted one to charity or a womens shelter or something! It’s so selfish!
honestly who plants trees during a heatwave anyway ?? will require so much water.
But I agree, where does all the money come from?