The Suffolk Nest

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Before lockdown she'd show a picture of her take out Starbucks plastic cup every day. We live in 2020 buy a bleeping reusable cup
she’s probably try to emulate some of the US grammars who constantly pose, in their cars, holding massive cups. She’s just a total wannabe- no originality whatsoever.

Reactions: 7
She is so tight - I was surprised she actually bought Little Greene paint rather than getting it colour matched like the rest of house but continually tags F&B

She sure does show her child on the gram an awful lot. Anyone notice that
SO much it’s embarrassing and also poor Orla, I follow Lilly Pebbles and if she shows her baby it’s 99% never her face which I really like - I don’t get the need for instagrammers to continually overshare pictures of their children with complete strangers other than to maximise all the free stuff they get

Reactions: 3
She is so tight - I was surprised she actually bought Little Greene paint rather than getting it colour matched like the rest of house but continually tags F&B

SO much it’s embarrassing and also poor Orla, I follow Lilly Pebbles and if she shows her baby it’s 99% never her face which I really like - I don’t get the need for instagrammers to continually overshare pictures of their children with complete strangers other than to maximise all the free stuff they get
Why would you tag farrow and ball when you haven’t used the product! She’s is such a wannabe it’s unreal

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Literally her all over, bet rich the landscaper must of been sick of the job by the time he was done she probably tried to get him to give her a percentage off if she tagged him in Instagram. You can tell everything is just for Instagram, she’s so fake and such unoriginal

• Haha
Just seen her ‘bedroom reveal’ and surprise surprise she’s had the drawers gifted, she states she’s been searching for the perfect drawers etc so I can only assume these influencers find what they need then contact the company themselves asking for them? I could never!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Just seen her ‘bedroom reveal’ and surprise surprise she’s had the drawers gifted, she states she’s been searching for the perfect drawers etc so I can only assume these influencers find what they need then contact the company themselves asking for them? I could never!
Yep I thought the same ! Just had a look on the website and hardly that expensive anyway

Reactions: 8
Well with both of them not having jobs (read here that he’s been furloughed), she has to find a way of furnishing her dreadful house. And if that means being shameless, so be it!!😠

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When she said that she received terrible customer service from the porcelain tile company......what she means is...”I emailed them begging for a freebie because I have appearances to keep up, but a purse and bank balance that can’t keep up and they told me no they don’t give a duck about how many followers I have and you have to pay like everyone else” that’s her bad customer service

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
When she said that she received terrible customer service from the porcelain tile company......what she means is...”I emailed them begging for a freebie because I have appearances to keep up, but a purse and bank balance that can’t keep up and they told me no they don’t give a duck about how many followers I have and you have to pay like everyone else” that’s her bad customer service
Hit the nail on the head!

Reactions: 8
She is in this weeks Aldi special buys magazine showing how to do a floral arrangement.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Her flower arrangements are so unimaginative too probably why she is doing Aldi’s 🤭🤭

Reactions: 3
Ohhhhhh here she goes Again with her gifted prints for her nursery that I have seen 100X over in soooooo many nurseries!! Finally bought her kid a new pair of shoes today too as Iv never seen her kid out of the other shoes which I believe her mum bought. That is one broke ass witch

Reactions: 4
Yes this! The item she bought for the room was a discounted ex display bed from Next! Anything decent she gets is always gifted, like todays new addition for the utility....... surprise, surprise a gift from The Cotswold Company. Puts me right off! One of the worst for this - who doesn’t even buy her clothes or her childrens clothes, even the paddling pool was gifted - plus all her trips, lunches (when we did that sort of thing!) is Blogmebeautiful. She is the worst blagger/everything gifted/affiliate of them all. The other day she was tagging various side tables from a coupke of brands asking for advice because she couldn’t decide which one to but - it was the most blatant outrageous blag I have ever seen. She may as well said, I like this, this and this, which one are you going to send me for free!!!!!

• Heart
Yes this! The item she bought for the room was a discounted ex display bed from Next! Anything decent she gets is always gifted, like todays new addition for the utility....... surprise, surprise a gift from The Cotswold Company. Puts me right off! One of the worst for this - who doesn’t even buy her clothes or her childrens clothes, even the paddling pool was gifted - plus all her trips, lunches (when we did that sort of thing!) is Blogmebeautiful. She is the worst blagger/everything gifted/affiliate of them all. The other day she was tagging various side tables from a coupke of brands asking for advice because she couldn’t decide which one to but - it was the most blatant outrageous blag I have ever seen. She may as well said, I like this, this and this, which one are you going to send me for free!!!!!
THIS! As I’ve said, she will sell her soul, her child’s and her forthcoming baby’s for material things they couldn’t otherwise afford! She can’t live within their means coz she follows so many high-end accounts and therefore wants the same things these people have. And the only way to have them is to blag for them.

I honestly sometimes wonder if my eyesight is deteriorating if I look at her Insta for too long because it is just so flat - the weird, dull and tired ‘griege’ trend is over!

I have posted on her about my hatred of her constant photos of her snotty kid. Why you wouldn’t give the child’s nose a wipe before photographing it, I don’t know. It makes me nauseous.

I suspect she is trying to milk this Insta life for all it’s worth, because she knows she doesn’t have the income, skills or expertise to become a full-time ‘influencer’. Her only points of interest are the occasional floristry tips (hardly rocket science), but that’s it.

Completely you can tell
She doesn’t have the means or income to keep up with the lifestyle she wants to portray because as u said when she actually puts her hand in her pocket and buys something it’s always cheap and from a cheap shop!! Her old bedside tables were ikea, her kids high chair ikea, her fireplace she got from Facebook market place, her sofa from IKEA, everything she buys herself is from ikea or somewhere cheap. She relies on these brands like cotswold company and bakerstone to gift her stuff!! I just feel sorry for her husband as she must constantly be on the want to him for stuff!!