The Suffolk Nest

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It begs belief how they do it all really? Something doesn’t add up, no sooner is one job complete and she’s off on another project? He’s been furloughed and she was too before starting her maternity leave, she was back at work for a very short time before announcing she was pregnant again! Not their money I suspect or up to their necks, hence the tagging and blatant begging 🤔
Oh, I didn’t realize this. Isn’t he a sort of sales person? Anyway, I actually DM her to ask when she was going back to work coz she kept on fretting on how she’s going to wean Orla once she starts working, but she extended her maternity leave (I guess she got pregnant) and then worked only for a couple of months before stopping altogether! She is so manic with everything in their lives and a control-freak! I guess her parents are well-off so she’s not too worried over lost jobs as she knows they’ll support them🤨

She kicked up such a fuss about wanted the country to go into lockdown... but has clearly had workmen in to do her very bland garden!
I remember this....in fact a follower told her to cool it and she got blocked - Hey! how dare you criticize me!!

Reactions: 4
Does she comment on every single one of RVK Loves posts?! I feel like she’s desperate for a follow back! Goodness knows why, it’s the bland leading the bland...

Reactions: 7
I have noticed that too, also she literally does copy everything she does. Guaranteed RVK does a story and Suffolk nest will do a similar or same that day or the next. At least RVKs house has some personality where as Suffolk nests is so bland and everything is the same bloody colour, just a carbon copy of a 1000
other IG homes.

Reactions: 8
The thing i never understand with people (like her) is how they can afford to spend quite so much. On her stories she said they had a budget of £40-50K for their building work but that it basically doubled (!!) ... i wonder if that budget includes the landscaping for the garden? She's had an irrigation system for the flowerbeds (what's wrong with a watering can ??!) and porcelain tiles laid, fake lawn and its all been leveled. That on its own must have been £20K.

Reactions: 6
The thing i never understand with people (like her) is how they can afford to spend quite so much. On her stories she said they had a budget of £40-50K for their building work but that it basically doubled (!!) ... i wonder if that budget includes the landscaping for the garden? She's had an irrigation system for the flowerbeds (what's wrong with a watering can ??!) and porcelain tiles laid, fake lawn and its all been leveled. That on its own must have been £20K.
I commented on this earlier on the thread! Something doesn’t add to me? The amount of work they have had done in materials alone would be sky high without the labour! Bank of Ma and Pa or up to their necks in it? Whatever, she now has a huge fan base and is struggling to keep up! Let’s just hope that this doesn’t go wrong because these Influencers have all got enough to say when any dirt gets dished or things are found out about them / or family members that they would prefer not to be known...... when you live your life under the glare be prepared to pay the ultimate price!

• Heart
I commented on this earlier on the thread! Something doesn’t add to me? The amount of work they have had done in materials alone would be sky high without the labour! Bank of Ma and Pa or up to their necks in it? Whatever, she now has a huge fan base and is struggling to keep up! Let’s just hope that this doesn’t go wrong because these Influencers have all got enough to say when any dirt gets dished or things are found out about them / or family members that they would prefer not to be known...... when you live your life under the glare be prepared to pay the ultimate price!
She is redoing her bedroom now, new furniture and cushions and ‘re fresh’! She literally never stops!

Reactions: 3
Tagging white co in her inspiration pics! Her begging couldn’t be anymore obvious if she tried

'I can't keep up with all the DM's, please post questions on my latest post for algorithm bumping'. STFU YOU UTTER SPECIMEN.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
'I can't keep up with all the DM's, please post questions on my latest post for algorithm bumping'. STFU YOU UTTER SPECIMEN.
Yes because I am more likely to see your message if you engage with me on a post - totally won’t see it on DM - or more to the point no one will including brands.

Reactions: 8
As I’ve said before I quite like her some of the time, but I am SO BORED of seeing those photos of her coffee almost every day. She is so proud of it 🤔

• Haha
As I’ve said before I quite like her some of the time, but I am SO BORED of seeing those photos of her coffee almost every day. She is so proud of it 🤔
Well she has nothing else to do apart from re paint her house 50 shades of beige!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The whole thing her saying she budgeted 40k-50k and doubled that is utter rubbish....absolute UTTER rubbish. I have renovated 5x properties all of different sizes and budgets and my husband owns a building company. She used DIY kitchens and I can tell you that whole project would have cost around £40k tops that’s with EVERYTHING, so her saying she doubled it is utter utter drivel!!

I can guarantee she is one of those people who literally spreadsheets everything down to the last penny. I bet she is as tight as a bulls arse with spending, she eats like a sparrow and her kid always has the same clothes on...I think I once saw her kid in the same outfit 3 days in a row on her stories. Her kid has the most boring playroom I have ever seen literally no toys or anything colourful she certainly doesn’t spend money on her child that’s for sure, there’s no kids toys in the garden for her little girl to play with no swing, no slide, no water table...she would rather have a pretty picture on Instagram than buy something fun for her little girl 😮😮

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
The whole thing her saying she budgeted 40k-50k and doubled that is utter rubbish....absolute UTTER rubbish. I have renovated 5x properties all of different sizes and budgets and my husband owns a building company. She used DIY kitchens and I can tell you that whole project would have cost around £40k tops that’s with EVERYTHING, so her saying she doubled it is utter utter drivel!!

I can guarantee she is one of those people who literally spreadsheets everything down to the last penny. I bet she is as tight as a bulls arse with spending, she eats like a sparrow and her kid always has the same clothes on...I think I once saw her kid in the same outfit 3 days in a row on her stories. Her kid has the most boring playroom I have ever seen literally no toys or anything colourful she certainly doesn’t spend money on her child that’s for sure, there’s no kids toys in the garden for her little girl to play with no swing, no slide, no water table...she would rather have a pretty picture on Instagram than buy something fun for her little girl 😮😮
Why would she spend that much renovating a house in Ipswich no offence to anyone who lives in Ipswich but it’s hardly the rural idol she makes out it is ! I live in Suffolk about 30 mins away from Ipswich and I would honestly never have guessed she lives there !! I started following her because I thought she lived in Southwold or orford nearer to me which are beautiful Suffolk coastal towns after seeing her pictures !

Why would she spend that much renovating a house in Ipswich no offence to anyone who lives in Ipswich but it’s hardly the rural idol she makes out it is ! I live in Suffolk about 30 mins away from Ipswich and I would honestly never have guessed she lives there !! I started following her because I thought she lived in Southwold or orford nearer to me which are beautiful Suffolk coastal towns after seeing her pictures !
Because she probably bought it dirt cheap so that's how she can afford to. It's amazing how Ipswich bloggers can make the town look amazing. That's the Instagram vs reality thing for you. Theres an Instagrammer that shows these houses near the park all the time saying wouldn't it be lovely to live there. They're actually crack den run down houses but are painted pastel shades so look lovely from afar. She definitely bloody wouldn't want to live there.

I've seen Suffolk nest around and she always looks really rough with the worst resting witch face. Doesn't come across nice or friendly at all!

Before lockdown she'd show a picture of her take out Starbucks plastic cup every day. We live in 2020 buy a bleeping reusable cup

• Haha