The Suffolk Nest

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can get 6 for £6 in my Tesco and they are fab quality and last for ages. I also have two peony bushes in my garden. Ffs these influencers would have you believe they are some manner of mythical, exclusive flower 🙄

Reactions: 4
I can get 6 for £6 in my Tesco and they are fab quality and last for ages. I also have two peony bushes in my garden. Ffs these influencers would have you believe they are some manner of mythical, exclusive flower 🙄
I know! I bought some in Aldi last week and they are still going strong! And a load from my garden. They are my fav flower and had them in my wedding bouquet last weekend, but they are being spoilt by all these bloody influencers! 🙈

Reactions: 1
Yes that warehouse space looks huge. Can she really be making that much money from this? What does Mr Nest do for a living? Because they seem to constantly have Rich the gardener round or the furniture guy making them bespoke things too.

Reactions: 3
£56 to arrange this in your house yourself?! 40 stems sounds a lot but they don’t actually look very special for £56 worth.
People must be buying in their droves with being able to afford the new work space she’s got
Plus all the overpriced wreath kits. She gets the flowers pretty cheap at wholesale so reckon she's raking it in. Not returning back to work after her mat leave either

Yes that warehouse space looks huge. Can she really be making that much money from this? What does Mr Nest do for a living? Because they seem to constantly have Rich the gardener round or the furniture guy making them bespoke things too.
Works for GSK, account manager

Last edited:
That terrarium on Friday night was an utter shambles. Did anyone see it? The one plant was too big and all squashed at the top and the muslin she used could be seen all the way round.
I think she is getting lazy with these and now is just to promote what you can buy from her website.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That terrarium on Friday night was an utter shambles. Did anyone see it? The one plant was too big and all squashed at the top and the muslin she used could be seen all the way round.
I think she is getting lazy with these and now is just to promote what you can buy from her website.
It was awful. I have a terrarium, I didn't make it...it's full of pretty plants and looks so much nicer than the boring one she made...with the visible muslin :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:

Astonishing for a woman who posts the same five shots of her house and garden and is wooden af on her videos.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s fake as duck. I watched her on TikTok. I’d love to let people know how all her followers are bought

She’s fake as duck. I watched her on TikTok. I’d love to let people know how all her followers are bought
Me tooooooo! I think she's ended her weekly subscription to buybots.com as she's stayed at around 208k for quite a while now. Usually it was going up by about 10k new followers a week. If you scroll through her followers you can literally see all the bot accounts 🙈

Also did anyone see her slagging off the silkenberry and then when they got in touch and gave her a discount code for followers she deleted her story and reposted her view on it in a much more positive way 🤣

£140+ for some fake, oops sorry faux flowers which doesn't even include the vase? FML

Must be a massive profit there, no wonder John has been round building Neptune style islands in the warehouse space.

Reactions: 5
Have them coming out my ears for most of May/June. Its cheaper to buy a plant from the garden centre