The Suffolk Nest

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well seeing as I can’t sleep, I have been digging and something has went down between the two of them, they’re not following each other anymore and havent liked/ commented on each others posts in nearly a month. They were engaging on most posts previously. Hmmmm ☕
Great work!!! Would love to know whats gone down ☕

To be fair I think that it’s great she has found her niche, instead of being a RVK clone or exploiting her children for 💰
Do agree with this but she needs to seriously stop with the bot buying now! What's she going for? 1mil by the end of the year? It's ridiculous and dishonest

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is it true she pretends to live in Orford but actually lives in Ipswich?👀
Yes she definitely tries to make out she lives in a gorgeous place near the coast or in orford !
She actually lives right near the town in Ipswich !
Orford is a good 20 miles away ! Would take 40/50 minutes to get there from where she is !
I know because I actually live near the coast where she pretends to be from 😂

Reactions: 2
Is it true she pretends to live in Orford but actually lives in Ipswich?👀
Yes she pretends to live in Woodbridge but lives in Ipswich, even did her NCT course there instead. Suppose trying to find some more "up market" mum friends 🤣

She has now revealed her flower business. I knew it was just a matter of time. I would have more respect about her integrity if she wasn’t buying followers

77k followers since February!! HOW no one else has picked up on this is beyond me. Maybe her friend Rose did, hence the fall out.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
1FFC1198-5CCE-4C6B-8BB5-42C36CB6CEB7.png

Hang on... am I reading this right? This charity crown thing for mental health week, I thought she was donating to charity for it? This message reads like she’s just donating a tutorial she’s done herself to the charity, but keeping all the profits from selling the crowns 🤔 Have I got that right? Which is fair dos, you sold the crowns so you’re entitled to the cash, but to say it’s raising money for charity is a little disingenuous I feel, when it’s not raising money for charity at all. You’re raising money for Ashley’s pockets, and then she will give a tutorial for a flower crown to a charity. Feels a bit sneaky to me. See below where she says about “raising money”

63FBA551-92CD-4379-8FA9-1D0B2EE16C11.png

I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt and wondering if the money will go towards the materials etc. required to run the workshop perhaps?

I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt and wondering if the money will go towards the materials etc. required to run the workshop perhaps?
Ahhh right, so an in person workshop where she provides everything? That makes sense. I thought she meant an online tutorial that she’d just send via email or something 🙈😂

Does anyone else think it’s pretty shady of home with rose to post an IGTV and a photo of some letterbox flowers when Suffolk Nest has launched her own? Couldn’t be more obvious that they’ve fell out but it just seems like a really obvious stab in the back to Ashlee. Wouldn’t be as bad if it was a paid ad but it’s like she’s gone out of her way to promote another brand when her ex-friend has launched something similar and just doesn’t sit right with me. Would love to know what’s gone off between them 🤔

Reactions: 1
Does anyone else think it’s pretty shady of home with rose to post an IGTV and a photo of some letterbox flowers when Suffolk Nest has launched her own? Couldn’t be more obvious that they’ve fell out but it just seems like a really obvious stab in the back to Ashlee. Wouldn’t be as bad if it was a paid ad but it’s like she’s gone out of her way to promote another brand when her ex-friend has launched something similar and just doesn’t sit right with me. Would love to know what’s gone off between them 🤔
It’s clear they’ve fallen out as they aren’t following each other any more. I’d love to know what has gone on too 😂😂😂

Ahhh right, so an in person workshop where she provides everything? That makes sense. I thought she meant an online tutorial that she’d just send via email or something 🙈😂
Well, I might be wrong, but I was feeling generous and liked to hope she wouldn't fleece a charity :ROFLMAO:

It's so bad. It's like she is doing it to purposely pee her off. I like Rose (at least she doesn't buy followers) but I do feel that she might be a bit jealous of Ashlee and her insta account. Rose is trying to rebrand and find a niche like Ashlee did but she isn't really pulling it off. Think she should stop trying so hard and do her own thing

Reactions: 3
£36 for 10 peony stems - she’s having a laugh! People are crazy if they are paying that!!!

Reactions: 6