The Stephenson Grech Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly don’t understand how people watch and subscribe to them let alone over 2,500 people. Their vlogs are awful. Anybody else stumbled across them? The comments on their videos are very generic, almost like their buying the comments possibly.

Reactions: 1
Just stumbled across this thread. Not sure how I came across their videos but they’re seriously boring ?

Every vlog at least one of them says not being funny but, then complains about something. I appreciate that it is not easy with two boys with additional needs but they don't half go on, they are at Butlins Skegness and the younger boy looks shattered he was leaning against the dad on the beach and Stephen (dad) just pushed him off a bit roughly I thought.

The internet is big enough for everyone, and they represent an underrepresented part of society: They’re parents and carers to kids who need more help than others. Sure, their vlogs aren’t super slick, but if they were, it wouldn’t be authentic. Good luck to them, I say.

Reactions: 3
I’ve watched a few of their vlogs but I can’t understand a word she says! Saying that, they sure have a lot on their plate. I can’t imagine how stressful and challenging their lives are.

Reactions: 2
I don't know if anyone will see this as it seems to be a neglected page
But what is up with this family
They kept sending there boys to school during the pandemic whilst the mom sat at home and complained about doing the washing
And non stop complaining about the school transport

I quite "like" this family - my goodness they have a lot on their plate, with two boys with special needs, one of them quite profound. The parents do their best for those boys, taking them for days out most weekends, holidays at Butlins etc, and they rarely get a break even tho the boys are very demanding. Mother in particular is mostly cheerful no matter what, very upbeat cheery soul. Dad's a bit of a moaner at times but frankly they have a really difficult life.
I worry that the boys are overweight and fed what seems like far too much chocolate, biscuits etc but I'm not walking in their shoes...

I’d like to know what medical problem the dad has with his neck. It looks dreadful. If it’s a goitre I’m sure you can have an operation to remove it. It looks bloody uncomfortable.

I quite "like" this family - my goodness they have a lot on their plate, with two boys with special needs, one of them quite profound. The parents do their best for those boys, taking them for days out most weekends, holidays at Butlins etc, and they rarely get a break even tho the boys are very demanding. Mother in particular is mostly cheerful no matter what, very upbeat cheery soul. Dad's a bit of a moaner at times but frankly they have a really difficult life.
I worry that the boys are overweight and fed what seems like far too much chocolate, biscuits etc but I'm not walking in their shoes...
I agree you very rarely see them eating fruit and the dinner portions in my opinion are huge

Mod: thread closed, account too small to have a tattle thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.