The Split - BBC

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen the trailer for a new bbc drama Marriage with Nicole Walker starter alongside Sean Bean, she always get decent co-stars to act alongside!

Reactions: 14
I enjoy most of the dramas that Nicola Walker takes a lead in - but I think it’s because I like the plot, rather than her acting. I have fast forwarded some of her scenes at times as I don’t like her facial expressions. Lots of long pauses before speaking and grimacing / grinning.
I am not sure that I am explaining it very well - but I find it icky.

Reactions: 6
I enjoy most of the dramas that Nicola Walker takes a lead in - but I think it’s because I like the plot, rather than her acting. I have fast forwarded some of her scenes at times as I don’t like her facial expressions. Lots of long pauses before speaking and grimacing / grinning.
Know wgar you mean about her facial expressions and pauses she dies it in sll her dramas

Reactions: 1
Yes I know what you mean. I like her as an actress but it is always the same pause/hesitation, grimace, stuttered sentence situation. It seems a bit laboured after a while.

Reactions: 3
Yes I know what you mean. I like her as an actress but it is always the same pause/hesitation, grimace, stuttered sentence situation. It seems a bit laboured after a while.
I agree, plus the shaky hand to the mouth.

BBC orders The Split Up, a spin-off of The Split. The spin-off take place in Manchester and will be based on a family called The Kishans.

It's a shame it sounds like completely new cast, hopefully there might be a small apperance from Defoe family or Christie

• Wow
Reactions: 4
On a brighter note I saw Nicola Walker’s beautiful beige Mac back in stock in Selfridges last week😍

Reactions: 5
BBC orders The Split Up, a spin-off of The Split. The spin-off take place in Manchester and will be based on a family called The Kishans.

It's a shame it sounds like completely new cast, hopefully there might be a small apperance from Defoe family or Christie
I wish it had been about one of the Defoe’s branching out to Manchester ☹

Reactions: 5
So they're just trying to recreate it up north? none of the same characters and not even written by the same person. That's a weak link isn't it?
Yeah I was going to say, it’s not a spin off it’s just set in the legal world. No indication there is any link to any of the original characters. Hopefully it will still be as good though. There’s only so far you can take the original characters without it becoming ridiculous what they are going through

Reactions: 2
Yeah I was going to say, it’s not a spin off it’s just set in the legal world. No indication there is any link to any of the original characters. Hopefully it will still be as good though. There’s only so far you can take the original characters without it becoming ridiculous what they are going through
Maybe the team behind The Split regret creating the storylines that kind of meant it ran it's course so are going to plan it differently this time. I think a good 20% of my enjoyment came from looking at their houses and outfits to be honest :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 8
I don’t like the idea of a spin off. The original was SOOO good and they won’t be able recreate that. Sometimes you have to let things be.

Reactions: 4