The Society (may include spoilers)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone watching (Netflix)?

American to teens are such little grown ups 👵👴 Absolutely zero fucks given that their parents have disappeared.

I'm pretty hooked - up to episode 4.

Reactions: 1
Ive watched it, I ended up binge watching it all. It was good. Grizz is my favourite character he just seemed likeable unlike a lot of the boys on there

Its one of my favourite Netflix originals. I love the story lines and the characters. Becca, Grizz, Sam, Elle, Helena and Kelly are my favourites.
I need to know who the father of Becca's baby is. I think that its either one of the parents or Campbell or Harry.

Its one of my favourite Netflix originals. I love the story lines and the characters. Becca, Grizz, Sam, Elle, Helena and Kelly are my favourites.
I need to know who the father of Becca's baby is. I think that its either one of the parents or Campbell or Harry.
Agree I want to know who the father is! It has to be a ‘bad’ story attached to her pregnancy given the way she’s acted about it.

Also lol at “zero fucks given” in the original post about their parents disappearing, so true

same! even though it's a bit slow , i really expected it to have more action. We still aren't sure what caused the disapperance and I'm waiting for season 2.